Makes you say "Huh?"

Turns my stomach quite frankly. Obvious this woman has a problem and maybe the best thing for her kids would be for them to live somewhere else.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics...ds-fattest.html

Wow. If that is not the understatement of the year. I think I just threw up in my mouth. I have no problem with her wanting to kill her self but I cannot help but wonder if she is placing her fetus in jeopardy. I cannot help but think t is not health for the fetus and could pass on some very unhealthy traits tot he child as well. Diabetes comes to mind.

Wow. If that is not the understatement of the year. I think I just threw up in my mouth. I have no problem with her wanting to kill her self but I cannot help but wonder if she is placing her fetus in jeopardy. I cannot help but think t is not health for the fetus and could pass on some very unhealthy traits tot he child as well. Diabetes comes to mind.

Oh I see, now you care about fetuses.

Oh I see, now you care about fetuses.

Always have. I am just so arrogant too believe that I or anyone else has the right to tell a woman what she may or may not do to her body or anything taking up residence there in. When you acquire a womb you may do with as you choose.

Always have. I am just so arrogant too believe that I or anyone else has the right to tell a woman what she may or may not do to her body or anything taking up residence there in. When you acquire a womb you may do with as you choose.

And then its OK for the gov't to stick their nose under your tent in the name of HC?

And then its OK for the gov't to stick their nose under your tent in the name of HC?

The current system does not work. Clinton tried back in the 90's and everyone ran scared and sunk it. No one tried anything since and now they are trying again. The RNC had a chance to try something when they had the Congress and POTUS but chose not to. The health care industry had a chance to fix them selves but chose not too. So not out side forces will step in and do it for them.

I know that insurance companies will no longer be able to deny coverage. However in the case of this woman I think an exception should be made.

Reactions: 1 person
I like the idea of getting rid of the ability to deny pre-existing and the idea of allowing college kids to stay on mom and dads Insurance among other things.