Manx helicopter design

...and the new world record for the most posts in any 1 hour and 18 minute time period goes to.... MAGSEAL.

Congratulations Mag! Well Done!

...and the new world record for the most posts in any 1 hour and 18 minute time period goes to.... MAGSEAL.

There is no doubt, that "little red turbine thing-a-ma-jig" would out lift a 407, a B3, or any other Intermediate out there. I''m guessing that the fuel consumption Vs fuel capacity limits it''s range quite substantially though?

There is no doubt, that "little red turbine thing-a-ma-jig" would out lift a 407, a B3, or any other Intermediate out there. I''m guessing that the fuel consumption Vs fuel capacity limits it''s range quite substantially though?

Thanks for the help. Turns out the Manx never got off the ground due to lack of investors. Oh well.
But since we''re on the topic of wierd aircraft check out the Aerobike!
www.geocities.com/alliedaerobiker
Motorcycles have a bad reputation as widow-makers as it is...so lets make em fly and see what happens!

Had an email from someone else looking for the Manx and didn't find it. He did however find it's current "twin" being built here in Canada! It's called the Avatar and looks identical to the Manx. They claim it will be commercially available soon too. Check it out at http://www.cybervision-network.com/goldhaw...lphin/
Makes me think of Mork from Ork and his egg ship! Nanoo Nanoo...

Latest posts

Back