Massive Leak between T-Rump/Russia/Kushner Revealed.

https://www.thedailybeast.com

'The Paradise Papers'.

'Suddeutche Zeitung' (and BEFORE you neocons start trying to discredit this German paper, MAKE SURE that you realize that it was 'they' that leaked the 'Panama Papers' !

Panama Papers ? Get off your lazy arse's and 'check-it-out' !!!

I got Zig Zags Bear.....

In checking it out, I found this:

The documents show that many of the wealthy individuals Trump brought into his administration have worked to legally store their money in offshore havens where they would be free from taxation in the United States.

All these shipping companies made your fav Longshoreman rich.

Last edited:
I got Zig Zags Bear.....

In checking it out, I found this:

The documents show that many of the wealthy individuals Trump brought into his administration have worked to legally store their money in offshore havens where they would be free from taxation in the United States.

All these shipping companies made your fav Longshoreman rich.

HOWEVER, dell M'boy, the dude currently in a position that was screened by congress, seems to have had a LAPSE of memory during his confirmation hearing !!! Tsk, Tsk, Tsk !!!!!!!!!!!

HOWEVER, dell M'boy, the dude currently in a position that was screened by congress, seems to have had a LAPSE of memory during his confirmation hearing !!! Tsk, Tsk, Tsk !!!!!!!!!!!

Hells bells Bear, everybody lies to Congress....Hillary, Sessions, Clapper...on and on....all you got to do is pretend you had a memory lapse.

Still four sealed indictments Bear.......3 hots and a cot for Kushner and Wilbur?

You failed to also highlight this:

A significant number of the leaked documents came from a law firm based in Bermuda called Appleby, which helps its clients set up offshore financial accounts with the goal of avoiding taxes on certain assets. Appleby has maintained that “there is no evidence of any wrongdoing, either on the part of ourselves or our clients.”

Bears is the ultimate hypocrite ,Hillary and the Podestas dirty fingrprints all over the Russians and screwing Bernie but hey let's toss this one out here.

Maybe Jared was selling uranium to Ivan? oh thats right the Dems beat him to it

Latest posts