May Calendar

Vertical Mag

Mar 10, 2003
Hey guys (and gals),

The May desktop calendar is now up on Vertical www.verticalmag.com/downloads

It’s a picture of JetPort’s EC 155B, with Lee Cormie at the controls, over Toronto. You’ll read more about this EC 155 in an upcoming issue of Vertical.

Mike,

All the helo 'groupy' chicks just love the Vertical Hat you gave me at HAC. Should of had one ages ago!!!

So, what you are saying is that the Vertical hat is getting you horizontal? I'm glad I can be of service.

As a "Moderator Wannabe", I have determined that post to be sexually oriented and in direct contravention of the rules set out by CAAviation.

If I was allowed into the Alumni Association Of Moderators, I would immediately delete the post and submit harsh punishment to those responsible for demeaning the integrity of this website.

Kyle??? How about it? Did I pass the test? Can I be a moderator???

I can clean out the crap I dish out too.....here, watch this....

Magseal is an XXXXXXX!!!!!!

(Obcenities deleted by Moderator Wannabe)

Vertical Mag,

I think Magseal needs one of them there hats!!!

Thanks, they are really nice, had alot of great comments....

Hey Vertical Mag.

What do I have to do to get a hat? It sure would go well with my jacket!!

Promises, promises.

Vertical Mike,

Got your parcel in the mail this morning,thanks for the;

Nice new Vertical Golf balls,

My new Vertical Coffee mug,

My new Vertical "Carry on Bag"

The new Vertical Fleece fit like a charm,

I am sending back my New Vertical Leather Jacket, can I exchange it for a medium,

Thanks from a moderator

hey Mags, you never got yours yet?? :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

no, never got my bribes yet. Still waiting for the paperwork to come thru to join the elite club.

There must be HUGE dollars in the magazine business?

Good for you RDM, all I got was a hat, but like i say, the Calgary gals just love it!!

Hey T-Rex,

were you one of the unruly ones who hit the streets of Calgary after the big win?

I bet if you were wearing 'the hat' you were probably leading the parade. :D

P.S. does the "Hi...I'm a Helicopter Pilot" thing work in the big city still? :shock:

Secret is out, getting into the clothing game and out of the helicopter magazine biz. Seriously though, is there much interest out there for golf shirts, hats and jackets that would bear Vertical branding? Unfortunately they would not be free T-Rex! :huh:

I think T-Rex is deserving of free merchandise. He would be particularly good at durability testing. Not only does he manage to stumble home, falling frequently, running into walls and parked cars, but the apparant number of girls who are clinging onto him and attempting to pull him closer to their hearts, would sure be a good test to see if the clothes pass the test. If T-Rex can have a jacket survive a weekend in Calgary, then it'll last years for the average pilot.

Didn't you all see the "vertical" hat streaking through Pengrowth Saddledome? After the game, the 'hat' and I made a quick appearance on 14th Ave. (had to keep running from all them Calgary gals.....

VR,

Good quality clothing is ALWAYS a big hit!!!

Back