McCabe and Comey turning on each other? Grand Jury investigation right to Ol' Hill?

Hackman

Veteran
Sep 30, 2003
It's just getting started...will the Hilldabeast finally get her orange jumpsuit? It should be a hell of a show. Obammy might even get in on the action, since he weaponized the FBI, CIA, and the IRS during his 8 year disastrous reign.

Another Hack Hillary fantasy. Please try to movWe on.
Wonder Mutt, take your fantasy in your hands, you deserve it. What does "movWe on" mean? Top secret Wonder Mutt kennel code I surmise.

Howl like a Wonder Mutt.

Hillary wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole. Get over her already
What about a 9 foot pole duffus? Such a one-line Wonder Mutt base simpleton.
I love pulling your tail, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

King Donald will be in the orange jumpsuit first. Remember the republicans tried to put her in jail for 4 years and couldn't do it.

King Donald will be in the orange jumpsuit first. Remember the republicans tried to put her in jail for 4 years and couldn't do it.
For what Title 0, an illegal server, letting 4 heroes die, and lie about it? Don't tell me, its Stormy's twin sister Cloudy.:confused:
BTW, working through all the libtard corruption takes years, but it's looking more ominous every week for Hilldabeast and her henchmen. Just think, if she would have beat Trump it would have all been swept clean. Thankfully she didn't.

Last edited:

Latest posts