Mechs get merged

I know you enough by your style and your sarcastic ways of expressing your many ideas to the world... half the things you may write you don't really mean..(I mean for the love of all that is holy you cant...) :blink:

Really? Most of the time I really do mean what I say....I really do! :shock:

(I'll give you credit though... at least you didn't say anything about..Unions or Democrats....this time)..

The night is still young... :lol:

Dapoes, try this on and see how you like it...

ensemble A- I am absolutely positive a union experience can be beneficial for both employee and company!

ensemble B- I am thrilled to become involved in more productive ways actually contributing to the daily decisions that affect my career through having something in writing!

ensemble C- I am ecstatic that my participation would actually make a difference and embrace unionists and their ideas because their ideas, my ideas, your ideas equals our ideas!

Ensemble D- I love Democrats and Contracts! :wub:

Yes we can..and yes I will...(positive thoughts)

isnt it nice to try on something different? something special? something...new?

Only if its a cute pair of shoes perhaps. :p
well of course its "cute"...perhaps something sensible, something practical yet subtly making a statement..maybe even a high end sophisticated.. way to look at this.. as you walk-through the pages of your new contract that you actively will participate on regarding either yes or no by having a choice... you have made a difference, you are the master of your destiny, you have the power, its not just them anymore...it...us..its everybody..

and it comes in all sizes..(yours too)

its not about a foot...or what you wear on those feet, its...fate.(would you like to make an order)?

well of course its "cute"...perhaps something sensible, something practical yet subtly making a statement..maybe even a high end sophisticated.. way to look at this.. as you walk-through the pages of your new contract that you actively will participate on regarding either yes or no by having a choice... you have made a difference, you are the master of your destiny, you have the power, its not just them anymore...it...us..its everybody..

and it comes in all sizes..(yours too)

its not about a foot...or what you wear on those feet, its...fate.(would you like to make an order)?

Ok dig, time to fess up...what are you smoking? :eek:

Ok dig, time to fess up.. :eek:
where I lived before..I would take the dogs to a wildlife preserve(actually its a park with many walking trails, ponds, boardwalks and even areas people could grill and picnic if they choose, there are stables, a mansion and actually an early 1800's school house that was relocated..a covered bridge)..

after a few weeks I began to notice regulars there...I recall an older gentleman who walked his golden lab, a younger woman who would run with her german shepard and sometimes a younger man who came there with a white terrier.. with of course many other there who were interested in simply the outdoors and exercise..

one day, I noticed this young man(late 20's) with his dog sitting at a far end of a walking trail wearing sunglasses even though it was sort of a cloudy day, that I have noticed so many times before...his dog seemed a bit lethargic..I walked by and said hello and continued on my way...

a few days later I came back with the dogs and noticed him alone this time...sitting at bench without his dog...I thought about this for a moment and then wondered.. where is his dog...and then started to come back, but then I didnt...and then I thought..maybe I should go and say something to him...when I came back to the car in that same direction, he wasn't there.

I never saw him again.

I wish I would have said something to him that day..

but what I learned from that experience is simply..looking forward.. I will always say what is on my mind and regardless of how someone takes it....or perceives my intention..will not deter me from saying how I feel.

I assume you just do not understand my sense of humour, who I am or simply what I believe...(I know for a fact..now.. you have no idea my beliefs..)

just because I state what is on my mind.. that doesnt mean anything other than simply that..

where I lived before..I would take the dogs to a wildlife preserve(actually its a park with many walking trails, ponds, boardwalks and even areas people could grill and picnic if they choose, there are stables, a mansion and actually an early 1800's school house that was relocated..a covered bridge)..

after a few weeks I began to notice regulars there...I recall an older gentleman who walked his golden lab, a younger woman who would run with her german shepard and sometimes a younger man who came there with a white terrier.. with of course many other there who were interested in simply the outdoors and exercise..

one day, I noticed this young man(late 20's) with his dog sitting at a far end of a walking trail wearing sunglasses even though it was sort of a cloudy day, that I have noticed so many times before...his dog seemed a bit lethargic..I walked by and said hello and continued on my way...

a few days later I came back with the dogs and noticed him alone this time...sitting at bench without his dog...I thought about this for a moment and then wondered.. where is his dog...and then started to come back, but then I didnt...and then I thought..maybe I should go and say something to him...when I came back to the car in that same direction, he wasn't there.

I never saw him again.

I wish I would have said something to him that day..

but what I learned from that experience is simply..looking forward.. I will always say what is on my mind and regardless of how someone takes it....or perceives my intention..will not deter me from saying how I feel.

I assume you just do not understand my sense of humour, who I am or simply what I believe...(I know for a fact..now.. you have no idea my beliefs..)

just because I state what is on my mind.. that doesnt mean anything other than simply that..

Ok i see, then it begs the question....what were they grilling?

Its actually very easy. You smile and say: "Is there something wrong with you?"
You show genuine interest first by listening and then asking to talk..(I would imagine).. not a fake smile or should I say something that is..becoming more apparent...these days...with some.

You show genuine interest first by listening and then asking to talk..(I would imagine).. not a fake smile or should I say something that is..becoming more apparent...these days...with some.

Yes? :huh: