Meet Schmeat a lab grown hamburger patty

snapthis

Veteran
Dec 23, 2009
4th of July is just around the corner. Let's grill some Schmeat! Forget it. I'd rather grill a bar of soap.

Reactions: 1 person
If they can design a meat substitute I'd be all for it. The amount of environmental damage animal farms cause is staggering. Then there are the hormones and bacteria in the meats, the abuse the animals endure and the list goes on. The Shcmeat may not be the answer but I hope one day they do find a substitute.

Reactions: 3 people
Petards and the rest of the herbivores are happy if we can eat rocks or live on their estrogen filled soy. We are omnivores and need a diet of variety of foods. Continue to slaughter and eat beef, poultry and pork to your hearts content and go use the petards toilets!

If they can design a meat substitute I'd be all for it. The amount of environmental damage animal farms cause is staggering. Then there are the hormones and bacteria in the meats, the abuse the animals endure and the list goes on. The Shcmeat may not be the answer but I hope one day they do find a substitute.

I think Ron White has a solution.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Gw4ZH2c-rOY

Petards and the rest of the herbivores are happy if we can eat rocks or live on their estrogen filled soy. We are omnivores and need a diet of variety of foods. Continue to slaughter and eat beef, poultry and pork to your hearts content and go use the petards toilets!

Go right the f**k ahead. Hope the people you're with know how to use an AED...

Here you go sweet heart.
Recyclable and sustainable:
:p

I think it is hilarious how there are always people who are so opposed to advancement. Cars will never become better than horses. Trains are passing fancy. Who would want a telephone...... blah blah blah. What is wrong with the possibility of developing a meat substitute that conceivably could be healthier, cheaper and better for the planet? Do you people realize you are eating genetically modified foods already?

Reactions: 3 people
I think it is hilarious how there are always people who are so opposed to advancement. Cars will never become better than horses. Trains are passing fancy. Who would want a telephone...... blah blah blah. What is wrong with the possibility of developing a meat substitute that conceivably could be healthier, cheaper and better for the planet? Do you people realize you are eating genetically modified foods already?
Soy based veggie burgers are pretty good today.
But if you look at the crap they have to put into it to make it taste like a burger, better just eat a burger and get it over with... :p

I'll only eat organic schmeat or #### burgers... :p
Traders Joe's will corner the market...
:p :p

When Ruth Chris or Flemings has it on the menu.....

I'll order a grilled a bar of soap.

Go right the f**k ahead. Hope the people you're with know how to use an AED...

Bwahahaha! Good one Kev. But maybe people should try to follow the gov's health plate http://www.choosemyplate.gov/ Then realize that meat isn't a demon but rather a protein that exceeds the plant protein humans require. I stress moderation and the meat mainly fish and poultry.

The AED folks are the meat and potato heads!