Mesa Airlines cabin interiors question

Nov 15, 2007
Hello all. Have a question regarding the cabin interiors on Mesa Airlines operated planes. I have to fly on Mesa planes quite a bit and most of their interiors seems to be run down and just down right disgusting. I've been told in the past that Mesa has a plan to renovate their cabins (was told this even recently) but see nothing being done. Anybody knows if Mesa really does plan on improving their product? Thanks!!

Hello all. Have a question regarding the cabin interiors on Mesa Airlines operated planes. I have to fly on Mesa planes quite a bit and most of their interiors seems to be run down and just down right disgusting. I've been told in the past that Mesa has a plan to renovate their cabins (was told this even recently) but see nothing being done. Anybody knows if Mesa really does plan on improving their product? Thanks!!

I don't think cabin renovation is their top priority right now:

PHOENIX (AP) -- Mesa Air Group Inc. has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection and will restructure its business mostly because of financial obligations for leases on airplanes it no longer needs.

In November United Airlines chose not to extend a deal under which Mesa ran 26 regional jets for the carrier.

The regional airline said Tuesday that its go!-Mokulele Hawaiian joint venture with Mokulele Airlines is not included in the bankruptcy filing and will run a full flight schedule. The rest of its operations are expected to run normally during the restructuring process, with Mesa anticipating approval of actions such as continued payment of workers and the fulfillment of code-share partner agreements within the next few days.

I don't think cabin renovation is their top priority right now:

PHOENIX (AP) -- Mesa Air Group Inc. has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection and will restructure its business mostly because of financial obligations for leases on airplanes it no longer needs.

In November United Airlines chose not to extend a deal under which Mesa ran 26 regional jets for the carrier.

The regional airline said Tuesday that its go!-Mokulele Hawaiian joint venture with Mokulele Airlines is not included in the bankruptcy filing and will run a full flight schedule. The rest of its operations are expected to run normally during the restructuring process, with Mesa anticipating approval of actions such as continued payment of workers and the fulfillment of code-share partner agreements within the next few days.

Thanks!! When did this happen? I knew they were on the brink of a BK but didnt realize it had happened.