Miami International Airport planning to reveal big expansion plans.

WeAAsles

Veteran
Oct 20, 2007
Miami International Airport officials are set to unveil plans this week for a massive renovation and expansion plan that will cost billions.

Officials say the expansion will set the stage for an era of growth at the airport, and improve the customer experience.

The capital improvement plans will cost between $4 and $5 billion, and take between 5 and 15 years to develop between now and 2035.

https://www.thenextmiami.com/big-ex...-be-revealed-for-miami-international-airport/

Well, ya gotta do sumpin. After all, our (AA) current terminal is only a mile long from 1st gate to last. That's not really enough to provide a good cardio workout for rapid walk and roll-aboard drag.:rolleyes:

Well, ya gotta do sumpin. After all, our (AA) current terminal is only a mile long from 1st gate to last. That's not really enough to provide a good cardio workout for rapid walk and roll-aboard drag.:rolleyes:

I guess I’m going to be dealing with major construction for the rest of my career. Ugh. But MIA desperately needs it.

Reactions: B737 driver
And there probably ain't any indoor pet relief facilities!

Latest posts