Michigan School Providing Foot Baths

local 12 proud

Veteran
Mar 5, 2004
"Supreme Court cases have been heard on far less-obvious violations of our Establishment Clause," Dr. Jasser said. "Many if not most American Muslims are currently well able to accommodate our own prayers and ablution to the spaces and facilities provided to all other faiths on public grounds without special accommodations. Islamists use the 'free exercise' clause when it suits them and then turn around and use tax monies in the name of Islam when it suits them."

Dr. Jasser said the foot bath marks the start down "a slippery slope of preferential treatment of one religion over another," which he said is what the First Amendment was established to prevent.

"These baths exert a monetary cost upon publicly funded institutions which by our Constitution should not appease the financial demands of one faith group over another," he said. "Every other faith group on campus should be demanding that they be provided equal funding and space — which basically demonstrates how outrageous these accommodations are."

http://washingtontimes.com/article/2007082.../108290057/1002

Not that I would ever do such a thing but will it be considered islamophobic, racist, or a hate crime to take a dump in the foot bath? :shock:

Not sure about the what it would be considered but one could easily determine the content of your character by looking in said basin.

That does not seem to be working too well so I guess until you give up your tree on state property, they get their stupid foot bath. Personally, I'd rather see neither.

That does not seem to be working too well so I guess until you give up your tree on state property, they get their stupid foot bath. Personally, I'd rather see neither.

Trees are good for the ecology... :up:

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
--1 Corinthians 13:11