Midatlantic Rjs Qre Crap, We're Going Down!

Geez, someone's a little sensitive. Nobody was picking on you. "Qre" was a really hard word to figure out; it took me the better part of a week before I got it.

isthisok said:
QUOTE (atlantis @ Jul 20 2004, 01:03 PM)
i guess i am dumb but would soembody tell me what "qre" stands for in this topic "midatlatnic rjs qre crap were going down". what does the "qre" mean. is this a term mechnanics use or something. thanks.

QUOTE (ktflyhome @ Jul 20 2004, 11:26 AM)
Atlantis: That was funny :lol: I have been thinking the very same thing. Thanks for asking and clearing this mysterious "qre" thing up. :up:

atlantis and ktflyhome,

Is this your best contribution? Quit waisting peoples time and stay on the subject. I thank all who have posted information and most of it very interesting and informative, but we don't need the immature likes of atlantis and ktflyhome. Like you two haven't made typing errors. Look at the keyboard! Grow up, your not funny. Thanks again to all of those who have added constructive conversation.

P.S. - atlantis, what is midatlatnic and mechnanics? You ain't so perfect yourself! :lol:
This was an honest question and name calling on this board is not allowed. I personally THOUGHT "qre" stood for something. I was glad atlantis asked the question. It wasn't a slam to you.

People ask questions to clarify things all the time on these boards. Who says that is a wasting others time????? I guess this isNOTok, with you. <_<

QUOTE (atlantis @ Jul 20 2004, 12:03 PM)
i guess i am dumb but would soembody tell me what "qre" stands for in this topic "midatlatnic rjs qre crap were going down". what does the "qre" mean. is this a term mechnanics use or something. thanks.

QUOTE (jimntx @ Jul 20 2004, 11:18 AM )Bad typing. The sentence was supposed to read "rjs are crap..." Since correct spelling, punctuation, and sentence construction are looked upon as elitist and snobbish by many on this board, sometimes you have to figure out what the writers meant not what they wrote.

Thanks jimntx, you said it well.

ktflyhome - My two fingers don't work too well and I made a typo. I think most people here saw that.

QUOTE (mweiss @ Jul 22 2004, 03:44 PM)
Geez, someone's a little sensitive. Nobody was picking on you. "Qre" was a really hard word to figure out; it took me the better part of a week before I got it.

And ktflyhome isn't a little sensitive? When did I say someone was picking on me?

I'm sorry everyone for doing exactly what I complained about, getting off subject.
Once again thankyou all for your constructive input. Have a nice day.

RowUnderDCA said:
Can U reduce its rj lift by ditching some affiliate carriers? Does that help the economics?
I read in one of Mesa's annual reports that yes, in fact U can drop Mesa's ERJ's at the end of 2005.

I'm too lazy right now to look it up but I'm pretty certain on the equiptment, if not the year. The CRJ's run a bit longer...2008-2012, I think.

Back