Midway Message

linemech

Advanced
Nov 5, 2003
PIT
Visit site
Is Daves recent decision to reject the pilots tenetive agreement at Midway and drive them into chapter 7 a message to his own employees ?
And I wonder how much of the 8 mil. + in financing given to Midway has just been thrown away due to Daves greed?

any comments or info on this subject?

linemech said:
Is Daves recent decision to reject the pilots tenetive agreement at Midway and drive them into chapter 7 a message to his own employees ?
And I wonder how much of the 8 mil. + in financing given to Midway has just been thrown away due to Daves greed?

any comments or info on this subject?
linemech,

I don't see where Dave had anything to do with Midways final demise.

I know that U forked over 8 Million plus in an attempt to save them...but it was also a tactical blocking manuever to keep others away from Midways gate slots at DCA and LGA....that U will now own for it's floundering investment in Midway.

What we actually do with those gates will tell if it was a wise investment...or as I've concluded to this point , a mere blocking move to protect our interests in and out of 2 key focus cities.

Midway never disclosed whom the investor was that required more from Midways Pilots to continue operations....so blaimng Dave may be a bit pre-mature?

I would not be surprised if we were to learn that Dave and Dave was the secret investor that allowed Midway to fail....yet as many have said a million times here, we need another express affiliate here , like we need a hole in the head.

My deep concern goes out to those whom made up Midway...I hope the best for them all !!!