Militia Arrests in Kansas

Four rednecks get together over a few beers and all of a sudden they are a "Militia"?......I don't think so!

U.S. Attorney’s Office
District of Kansas
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Friday, October 14, 2016
Three Southwest Kansas Men Charged With Plotting to Bomb Somali Immigrants
WICHITA, KAN. -Three men from southwest Kansas were charged in federal court here today with conspiring to detonate a bomb at an apartment complex in Garden City where Muslim immigrants from Somalia live and worship, Acting U.S. Attorney Tom Beall said.

A criminal complaint unsealed today alleged the men conducted surveillance to size up potential targets, stockpiled firearms, ammunition and explosive components, and prepared a manifesto to be published after the bombing. The attack, the defendants said, would “wake people up.”

“These charges are based on eight months of investigation by the FBI that is alleged to have taken the investigators deep into a hidden culture of hatred and violence,” Beall said. “Many Kansans may find it as startling as I do that such things could happen here.”

Charged with one count of conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction were:

Curtis Allen, 49, Liberal, Kan.

Gavin Wright, 49, Liberal, Kan., owner of G & H Mobile Home Center at 1250 E. Tucker Road in Liberal.

Patrick Eugene Stein, 47, Wright, Kan.

The complaint alleges that since February 2016 the FBI has been investigating the defendants’ activities planning a violent attack against Muslims in southwestern Kansas. A confidential source attended meetings of a militia group called the Kansas Security Force, providing the FBI with information about the groups’ activities.

The defendants were members of a small group they called the Crusaders. After considering possible targets including pro-Somali churches and public officials, the defendants decided to target an apartment complex in Garden City, Kan., where Somalis lived and maintain an apartment that served as a mosque. They discussed obtaining four vehicles, filling them with explosives and parking them at the four corners of the apartment complex to create a big explosion.

On Oct. 12, defendant Stein met with the confidential FBI source in rural Finney County to examine automatic weapons the source had brought from an FBI lab in Quantico, Va. After trying out two of the weapons, Stein took the source to see the apartment building the defendants were targeting in Garden City. Stein said he would provide ammonium nitrate for the bomb and contribute $200 to $300 for other materials.

Stein also talked with the source about defendant Allen’s arrest in a domestic violence case in Liberal the previous day, Oct. 11. Stein said he was concerned that Allen’s girlfriend would give Liberal police information about the defendants’ plans.

If convicted, the defendants face up to life in federal prison. Investigating agencies included the FBI, the Liberal Police Department, the Seward County Sheriff’s Office, the Ford County Sheriff’s Office, the Garden City Police Department, the Dodge City Police Department, the Finney County Sheriff’s Office, and Kansas Highway Patrol, and the Kansas Bureau of Investigation. Assistant U.S. Attorney Tony Mattivi is prosecuting

In all cases, defendants are presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty. The charges merely contain allegations of criminal conduct.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ks/pr/...s-men-charged-plotting-bomb-somali-immigrants

...Says the person championing the death of other human beings...
The EU has pushed to disarm citizens of member countries, open welfare to migrants, and have open borders.

Everything the left is trying to accomplish in the United States.

What makes you think the situation in America will turn out any different when it has gone so horribly in Germany, France, UK, Sweden, Greece, Norway, Spain........?

Feel free to answer my question if you can Kev. What makes you think the situation in America will turn out any different when you have Democrats pushing the same game plan the EU did?

Real deal time. Do you have an answer for that?

I don't deny what happened in the EU countries. I will not deny I see the beginning of the same thing happening here.

I guess you think the citizens of those EU countries should just lay down and take it right? They should "tolerate" an attack on their culture, rape, assault, and murder. Why? Because the government said so? Given what has happened in those countries their "islamaphobia" was absolutely justified.

Feel free to prove me wrong if you can. Show me how disarming the citizens, welfare, and open borders have "enriched" those countries. Unless your definition of "enrichment" is the decimation of cultures and the subjugation of people by a militant religion.

I await your answer.

The EU has pushed to disarm citizens of member countries, open welfare to migrants, and have open borders.

Everything the left is trying to accomplish in the United States.

What makes you think the situation in America will turn out any different when it has gone so horribly in Germany, France, UK, Sweden, Greece, Norway, Spain........?

Maybe if the French or German citizens had stood up to their government or gone on the offensive (as the militia did) they would not be living in the hell they are in now, being assaulted, raped, and murdered by a people they welcomed with open arms.

Those EU citizens saw those "refugees" as victims just as the left does. They wanted to help them. What they got for their trouble was a government funded invasion force. As far as I am concerned their leaders have committed treason. They have subjected their citizens to violence and death to pursue a globalist agenda. They have allowed an attack on their citizens culture and values.

You say these militia members are terrorist. I say a government that would burden its citizens with the cost of migrants from a country known for producing and funding terrorist and setting them up in large numbers in government funded housing are the real terrorist.

That is exactly what they did in the EU. Look how that turned out.

As far as I am concerned these men were protecting themselves and their homes against an invasion force sponsored by their own government.

You refuse to acknowledge what is going on in the EU though the proof is readily available and abundant. You refuse to admit the left is pushing the same agendas here.

You deny the truth of the situation. You are a coward Glenn.

I suggest you forward your thoughts and concerns to the following office:

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ks

Jim Cross

1200 Epic Center
301 N. Main
Wichita, KS 67202
Phone: (316) 269-6481

Be sure to mention this part:

The only tragedy here is the militia failed.

Last edited:
Tell you what Glenn, I will make a deal with you.

If you give me a truthful answer to the questions I posted in post #34 and this post I will leave this forum never to return.

I challenge you to tell me how disarming citizens, welfare, open borders, and political correctness have benefited the citizens of the EU countries I have listed in post #34 given the current situation.

Those are all things the left is pushing in this country. You explain to me given the outcome of those policies on those countries how you expect following the same policies here will produce a different result.

Explain to me why the citizens in those EU countries should not rise up and defend themselves when they are being assaulted, raped, murdered, and subjugated in their own country.

Explain to me why the citizens of the United States should stand by idly and watch the same thing happen here.

I expect itemized full answers to the questions in post 34 and this post as part of the agreement.

You want to see me go here is your chance.

Excuse me, Glen. Did I say "four guys"? Apparently, there were only three. And, "The defendants were members of a small group they called the Crusaders." A group of three?....... Yea! I'de say it was a "small group"! Militia? No!....... More mainstream media hype!

How about you explain how you come to the conclusion that it was a "tragedy" that this militia failed in an attempt to bomb an occupied apartment complex in Kansas, USA?

Never mind. I don't need to see into that sick and twisted mind.

Carry on.

Again Glenn! You used the word "militia"!....... It was three guys, Glenn!!! Obviously, your definition of a militia and mind are totally differant.

Last edited:
Again Glenn! You used the word "militia"!....... It was three guys, Glenn!!! Obviously, your definition of a militia and mind are totally differant.

Really? Because you all tout the second amendment, which calls for a 'well regulated militia' but you all apply it to individuals. Seem's if one person is covered under this "militia" amendment, 3 of the can be as well.

How about you explain how you come to the conclusion that it was a "tragedy" that this militia failed in an attempt to bomb an occupied apartment complex in Kansas, USA?

Never mind. I don't need to see into that sick and twisted mind.

Carry on.

Are you refusing my challenge Glenn?

Are you turning down the deal to get rid of me?

Latest posts