Militia Arrests in Kansas

Really? Because you all tout the second amendment, which calls for a 'well regulated militia' but you all apply it to individuals. Seem's if one person is covered under this "militia" amendment, 3 of the can be as well.
Which yourself K.C. From what I understand you had better stay on the Kansas side of the city. As of Jan1st. Missouri will no longer require a counsel to carry permit. My. my, my! All those militias will be running ramped! You'll never know who will be a militia and who won't!

Which yourself K.C. From what I understand you had better stay on the Kansas side of the city. As of Jan1st. Missouri will no longer require a counsel to carry permit. My. my, my! All those militias will be running ramped! You'll never know who will be a militia and who won't!

I've gone over this before. Kansas led the way....you don't need a permit to conceal carry here either. And like the MIssouri law, you don't even have to know how the gun works to carry one in public. You can simply put your cash or credit card on the counter, buy the gun and a little ammo and ask the clerk "where do the bullets go" and THAT is your training.

We agree on one thing here K.C. I do believe a person who owns a gun should have some sort of training. But, I don;t feel it should be mandatory.

That hatred that T Rump is stoking won't stop there I'm afraid. I think that some of his "second amendment people" will do as their leader has suggested.
What has "their leader" suggested? Get out to vote? Don't worry KCfrier, we will.

I've gone over this before. Kansas led the way....you don't need a permit to conceal carry here either. And like the MIssouri law, you don't even have to know how the gun works to carry one in public. You can simply put your cash or credit card on the counter, buy the gun and a little ammo and ask the clerk "where do the bullets go" and THAT is your training.
We have gone over this before. Your claims of no training and "women just want to accessorize" their handguns hasn't materialized. No major accidental shootings by untrained gun owners in public. When that happens, if that starts to be the case, then you can cry about it. Right now your just another triggered libtard looking for a safe space.

How about you explain how you come to the conclusion that it was a "tragedy" that this militia failed in an attempt to bomb an occupied apartment complex in Kansas, USA?

Never mind. I don't need to see into that sick and twisted mind.

Carry on.
Should professor Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground maybe give them some training on how to be successful at bombing? But he's Obammys buddy, so he gets a pass and is allowed to teach his radical libtard trash to kids.

Sick and twisted, that is a libtard disease.

We agree on one thing here K.C. I do believe a person who owns a gun should have some sort of training. But, I don;t feel it should be mandatory.
No matter what training you have, a KCfrier type libtard will flip the hell out at the sight of an armed citizen. I always laugh about the amount of armed citizens around liberals in public, where as if they knew, this would happen. A triggered libtard that needs a tune up.

Last edited:
So Hack, do you share the opinion of fa la li la to do re mi in saying that it is a tragedy that the bombing of the apartment complex was thwarted?

This thread is about that.

What has "their leader" suggested? Get out to vote? Don't worry KCfrier, we will.

Rewatch his comments. He was speaking as though Hillary had been elected. Because there was "nothing you can do"...except for maybe the second amendment people. The people at that rally most likely already planned on voting for T Rump...he was talking about after he loses. And I still have a gut feeling that because of his incendiary comments that before 2020 we will have President Kaine.

I'm going to do an impression...see if you can guess who it is. Tard tard librtard tard tard tard.
Um, KCfrier or maybe the ol Angry Bigot Grampa Bears? One line Nothing Left? Hildabeasts theme song? I give up. How about T rump, T trump, T rump, Repug, Repug, Repug?

Kind of sounds like you, only you're a liberal.
au contraire...I have noticed that pretty much anyone who cites facts on this board is labeled a libtard. For example...saying that Trumps behaviour on Twitter is more like a jilted teenage girl than a president (or a business mogul). You all overlook stuff like that and respond with something about a Clinton crime syndicate or Hildebeast or libtard...but they tend to ignore the statement - which to me says that you feel that it IS presidential to talk about a beauty pageant winners fat behind for a week...and tweeting it at 3 a.m. I think that you KNOW that that kind of behaviour is a bit scary for someone who wants to be president and you don't have a defense for it, so "libtard" comes out.

Rewatch his comments. He was speaking as though Hillary had been elected. Because there was "nothing you can do"...except for maybe the second amendment people. The people at that rally most likely already planned on voting for T Rump...he was talking about after he loses. And I still have a gut feeling that because of his incendiary comments that before 2020 we will have President Kaine.
I'll let you rewatch his comments. Your libtard mind only lets you see Trump bad, Hildabeast good, even though she's a criminal traitor. President Kaine... your gut must be full of camel dung.