Minimum Wage Law

Well that's "special"... :p
I have to pay min wage according to the 'rules' but if I had union contracted employees, I can pay less as long as it's 'negotiated'... GMAFB!
If I a came to an agreement 'in writing' with an individual (non-union) employee that pays less than min wage he can work for a couple of months then sue the crap out of me, and win.
That's a fact Jack!

Reactions: 1 person
If ever unions looked so stupid, it's when it comes to their stance on raising the minimum wage. I live in the great liberal state of Hillary's carpetbagging backdoor and backwoods, and see a great move to eliminate the middle-class from the calculations. But I feel sorry for the dumb union members that back a union that wants a state to raise the minimum wage. This proves that some people pay their union representatives to collect a paycheck for doing nothing!

A weak union that can't get its constituents raises through negotiations, and relies on a forced law to rally its weakness, proves that anti-union groups are right when they say, "Why give your money to a union goon?" 

Some unions truly represent the totally stupid IMHO

Reactions: 3 people
jimntx said:
CEO of Dunkin' Donuts put out a statement that the $15/hr minimum wage is outrageous.  (His words, not mine)  FYI, his rate of pay, assuming a 40-hour week, is $4889/hr.
Jim I think you agree that if the min wage goes to 15 we will be paying more for a lot of items What happens to the guy who makes 20per now he is paying more for everything struggling and don't tell me he's going to get a $5 raise. How about  you start off at 10 and if you remain you go up a buck a year till 15, a pay scale like I have. I personally know a manger of a church retreat who said if it goes to 15 she'll have to layoff 2 of her staff or make a bunch part time that's a small sample of what will happen on a larger scale

if it goes to 15 a lot of the former minimum wagers will be unemployed cause you can bet first thing they will do it cut the workforce then work the ones left harder

jimntx said:
CEO of Dunkin' Donuts put out a statement that the $15/hr minimum wage is outrageous.  (His words, not mine)  FYI, his rate of pay, assuming a 40-hour week, is $4889/hr.
He does much more then serve donuts.

If anyones only achievement in life is to climb the ladder to solely serve donuts then they deserve the outcome.

Reactions: 2 people
delldude said:
Dude, Are corporate execs now earning minimum wage?

WTF does this have to do with minimum wages?
Just the typical libtard freakout over achievers vs non achievers.

They think that one who bust's their arse to become something, shouldn't reap the benefits that comes with it.

Because "fair share" blah blah garbage

13055366_985137954875471_3992097190787912020_n.jpg

Latest posts