Minimum Wage Law

700UW said:
I do a great job and have a lot of famous clients, try again.  Its called downtime and having a smartphone, something you wouldnt know about.  And I dont have any events till this afternoon, so Im posting on my time.

I was adding to the topic, something you NEVER do, as its relevant.

And I guess you dont understand simple math, six figures is from $100,000 to $999,999, not too hard for you to understand now is it?  Did your certificate class not cover that?

Nope we treat them very well and pay a living wage, if they want a union, I wouldnt fight them.
So why aren't you trying to unionize them.....you sure as hell give it your all trying unionize companys YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH.......Hypocrite!

Reactions: 1 person
Kev3188 said:
The way I see it, it's a burden when it's paying for people to sit idle (or in jail). It's an investment if we are talking about paying for ways to help them lift themselves out of poverty.

Lol.

Its a burden to society when those idle little minds come back on the street and do their evil once again, many times hours after release.

We've made it profitable to stay in 'poverty' with too many feel good programs from the government,

The democrat party can not survive if people are lifted out of poverty and government doesn't keep expanding.

Reactions: 2 people

Latest posts