Mitt Romney

You should probably show that to someone. Perhaps after Arpaio is done presenting his evidence, you could be next?

It's all over You Tube, some of it hidden camera some of it news reports. Stevie Wonder can see it. I knew once he started to hit the 20-25 percent range it was going to happen. No real surprise, it's why I don't say much about it

This to me defies logic.

You need a photo ID to:

Buy Cigarettes
Buy Alcohol
Enter a bar
Fly on a plane
and the list goes on.

Now in a Republic which of the above is more important than voting?

Want to watch the Dems and Reps come to agreement on this in a New York minute?

Have 300K worth of Mexicans cross the border illegally and vote for Ron Paul in the TX Primary and go back home. THEN there will be a consensus as to ID or not.

It's all over You Tube, some of it hidden camera some of it news reports. Stevie Wonder can see it. I knew once he started to hit the 20-25 percent range it was going to happen. No real surprise, it's why I don't say much about it
I was thinking more along the lines of someone important like a DA or the FBI but I guess Youtube could work too. :blink: Hey I heard a certain Sheriff might be interested. :lol:

I was thinking more along the lines of someone important like a DA or the FBI but I guess Youtube could work too. :blink: Hey I heard a certain Sheriff might be interested. :lol:

Oh Piss Off. There is a hidden camera showing the St charles County, MO, openly rigging the vote, so go back to licking Obama's balls

Lol. Sucks when you can't trust a republican to run a fair election huh? I guess if Paul were a man of principle he would have run as an independent instead of switching sides and getting in bed with the republicans. Guess he is not to bright either by letting them do it and by not seeing this coming. C'est la vie

Latest posts

Back