More MEM cuts

What do Roach, Buffy and Sito think of CLT? They must like it because it is among the highest concentration of IAMAW dues payers.

Josh

Reactions: 2 people
700UW said:
No culture?

Lets see there is the Mint Museum Uptown, Mint Museum on Randolph, the Harvey Gantt African American Museum, the Levine Museum of the New South and several others.

Johnson and Wales Main Campus Uptown has brought so many new restaurants, Emeril has a place here now, along with many other four and five star restaurants.

BOS is a dump.

Get a clue on CLT.

http://www.charlottecultureguide.com/
Big deal. Like I said CLT is dull, the people aren't interesting, dull restaurants although I will grant you the people are nice and costs of most everything are lower than most places (for a reason).

Josh

Reactions: 3 people
Ever think that you are the dull one?

And CLT is growing in population and corporations, can you say the same about BOS?

Back up with facts and not more of your lies and misinformation.

I must applaud NC for being a right to work state and having among the lowest unionization rate in the nation and generally more hostile to organized labor than other states. BOS is growing, many high paying biotech, consulting, financial services, health sciences, and medical device jobs here, household incomes in MA and the greater BOS area are handily above the national average, unlike CLT. Logan is growing, B6 continues adding flights and both EK and TK are coming online next spring.

Josh

Reactions: 1 person
Who is ek and tk    clt still a much better option to travel thru vs atl  any day bec clt does not take the lengthy delays that atl does daily

Once again you don't comprehend, do you understand what "I believe " means?

And your obsession with me is stalkerish.

700UW said:
Once again you don't comprehend, do you understand what "I believe " means? And your obsession with me is stalkerish.
And once again, you would be dead wrong. This is an open forum, you posted misinformation, I refuted it and provided correct information. Don't like engaging with me put me on ignore and/or do not reply to my posts.

Josh

i havent heard bout emirates going to bos  but i know they begin both phl and mia later in 2014

when is turkish beginning bos 

robbedagain said:
i havent heard bout emirates going to bos  but i know they begin both phl and mia later in 2014

when is turkish beginning bos
Robbed, I don't know about PHL but MIA has been on their radar for years according to my contact at MIA. Qatar is also launching both PHL and MIA next year. El Al (LY) will hopefully be returning to MIA after a five year hiatus, but nothing official yet.

Turkish launches BOS on 05/12/14, Emirates begins on 03/10/2014.

Josh

Reactions: 2 people
I was just looking at some performance data emailed to me, and couldn't help but notice that MEM is no longer listed as a hub. That's obviously not a surprise, but it's still a bummer.*

*By bummer, I mean for me personally, given how the pulldown is affecting my friend's lives, the historical size of the place compared to today, it's place in NW/RC lore, and my experience working there. It does not reflect on the changing realities of the US aviation market, MEM's O&D volume-or lack thereof, DL's network planning strategies, the diminishing role of the CR2 in the same, any empirical data, Beale street, or Steve Cohen. So there.