More MEM cuts

How many posts can I find when you were having cat fits over supposed manipulation of the post voting system...... and there are thousands of negative posts from some mysterious person who rarely participates in any conversations with me but has voted posts down by the thousands.... did I say THOUSANDS? Yep, Kev, who thinks that worrying about reputation scores is childish bothered to flip the little red button several hundred times too.

Thanks for taking the time to count for me...

One word: Spectator

I didn't work in MEM, Kev.

Neither do I care about your views about Karma and hell.

I will make you a pot of coffee.

excited, no.

sad because ??? you pursued about a dozen of my posts and then found out it was just a game for me?
You are losing it WT. Seek assistance, soon.

Reactions: 1 person
Actually, I have it more together than you could ever understand.

I am now watching the industry develop the way I said it would 10 years ago or more.

And to no one's surprise, there are winners and there are losers.

The all high and mighty all knowing Airline Expert who types away with tons of dribble and is a keyboard warrior!

You should be on Wall Street, not a message board.

KeyboardWarriorsGC.jpg

Wherever I am is less significant than that I "get it."

There are plenty of people who know their hobby as well as some people who do that same thing for professional purposes.

I'll take your comment about being on WS positively.
thanks.

WT's responses from the past 48 hours translated fit into two categories:

1) "Look at what I wrote, I'm so smart...."

2) " I'm rubber, you're glue....."

Living vicariously thru a web forum.

Yep. That's normal behavior.... not.

Reactions: 2 people
And just for gits & shiggles, look who's still twerking....

http://www.airlinefo...ms__type__given

While the page doesn't indicate whether the post was up or down, it looks like Spectator really likes WT... to the extent of some 232 pages worth of what's largely self-liking....

yes and look at this page and you will know why
http://www.airlineforums.com/user/56-veritas/

545 pages of reputation votes for 882 votes.

Spectator exists because Veritas exists.

Plain and simple. The rest are icing on the cake.

But it doesn't change that you and a whole lot of people have never been able to accept that I "get" what is going on in the airline industry and have accurately predicted with deadly accuracy - yes, of the nuclear variety - regarding what would happen in the airline industry.

You didn't want to hear that AA mgmt. had their heads up their backsides while DL walked in a stole the floor right out from under their feet.

The pro-labor camp didn't want to hear and still doesn't want to hear that DL people are reaping the benefits from a company that is so well-run that the rate of increase in DL employee salaries is so much faster than what any CBA could deliver that no DL employee in their right mind would mess with that formula.

I accurately predicted that AA's BK would not deliver the cost savings or revenue generation to be on par with DL, and the latest quarterly report demonstrates that completely.... with the full recognition by the analyst community that DL still has significant potential to both reduce costs and increase revenue in the coming months.

UA and CO's merger has failed on multiple occasions to generate the benefits that were promised. The fact that they led the industry in RASM decline on the Pacific even though that is exactly where UA had its strongest showing before speaks volumes.

The fact that DL is now putting even more cost distance between itself and AA and UA says that DL is so well positioned to take revenue from AA and UA that any rational person at either AA or UA should be scared to death.

DL now has costs that are within a couple percent of WN and DL and WN have had extraordinary success over the past ten years in shifting revenue from AA, UA, and US.

WN is finishing up its merger just in time to begin an int'l expansion that will go deep into the heart of AA and UA's Latin route systems. At the very same time, WN will be given the opportunity to grow their hometown airport into a full fledged domestic hub and will have a very healthy cost advantage to use in the process.

Feel free to worry about the reputation scores and other childish elements of the board.

Anyone that has any sense at all will recognize that the industry has been fundamentally reshaped over the past several years and is and will be driven by DL and WN with the rest of the pack trying desperately to keep from being run over in the process.

...in the very same way that you and others including 700 with his inability to grasp reality have been left behind in your ability to intelligently discuss the matters of significance in the industry.

But it doesn't change that you and a whole lot of people have never been able to accept that I "get" what is going on in the airline industry and have accurately predicted with deadly accuracy - yes, of the nuclear variety - regarding what would happen in the airline industry.
You can't seem to grasp that nobody here really cares about what you write or your predictions. In fact most will not even participate in any forum that you choose to infiltrate with your word vomit.

Now go back to the mirror and discuss the industry with your number 1 fan.

Reactions: 1 person
You can't seem to grasp that nobody here really cares about what you write or your predictions. In fact most will not even participate in any forum that you choose to infiltrate with your word vomit.

^^^ this ^^^

Your "look how great I am" attitude is why there's no conversation here anymore, and you've had to infect the AA forum.

At one point, you made up over 75% of the posts in the DL forum. It's not worth trying to measure it again, since you've run everyone else off.

All you have to do is look to see who had the last word on any given thread...

Reactions: 2 people