More revenue, More seats...

Living your life in fear or holding out until after you're retired to see a vote for AMFA at SWA?
He Swamt lives in denial, in 5 years, we have lost at least about $140,000 , he won't address that, the ALR,S won't sign off to vote because they think it will pass. Because we are stupid according to them.So his whatever it takes maybe he will lose $400,000 . But by golly we showed them.

Living your life in fear or holding out until after you're retired to see a vote for AMFA at SWA?
C'mon weez. I do not live my life in fear. I am 20 yrs away from retiring so why would you say that?
I will tell you right now, i am against any more outsourcing--period. What part of that do you not understand?

C'mon weez. I do not live my life in fear. I am 20 yrs away from retiring so why would you say that?
I will tell you right now, i am against any more outsourcing--period. What part of that do you not understand?
Then answer me this and wezzz you can ask him because he probably has me on ignore, I have 19 years to go would give me 43 years. If you are against outsourcing and we have bent on scope trying to get a lot of money for scope, isn't AMFA wasting our time.

Latest posts