Most Americans have had premarital sex, study finds

This topic was started by a depraved mind and soul bent on showing how smart he/her/it believe themselve to be. Their reality and their destiny is already determined no matter how intelligent they believe themselve. It’s sad but typical of the lost especially a large percentage of the educated who believe they know more than God does, they are beyond lost but instead totally and hopelessly lost in this world’s wisdom which leads to destruction. What will it matter in eternity and what do the nonbelievers really accomplish besides searing their conscience hence living happily in the mire, until they are called to judgment when it will be too late, too late to see what really matters and what truth really is.

God's Truth versus Man's Truth

From a religious perspective, trusting in man means to rely upon humans as though they were the ultimate power, whereas trusting in God means to "trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men":
"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." (Proverbs 30:5 KJV)
"As for God, His way is perfect; the Word of The Lord is tried: He is a buckler to all them that trust in Him" (2 Samuel 22:31 KJV)
"How excellent is Thy lovingkindness, O God! Therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Thy wings." (Psalm 36:7 KJV)
"In God I will praise His word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me." (Psalm 56:4 KJV)
"For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe." (1 Timothy 4:10 KJV)
Trust in man as the ultimate source of security is a "heart that departeth from The Lord":
"It is better to trust in The Lord than to put confidence in man" (Psalm 118:8 KJV)
"Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help; and stay on horses, and trust in chariots, because they are many; and in horsemen, because they are very strong; but they look not unto the Holy One of Israel, neither seek The Lord!" (Isaiah 31:1 KJV)
"Thus saith The Lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from The Lord. For he shall be like the Heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited. Blessed is the man that trusteth in The Lord, and whose hope The Lord is." (Jeremiah 17:5-7 KJV)

And adding to the Scripture,

"Judge not, that ye be not judged.For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?" Matt. 7:1-3

"So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." John 8:7

"Judge not, that ye be not judged.For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?" Matt. 7:1-3

"So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." John 8:7
In other threads, 700 has made it clear that neither of those passages applies to him.

First-- adding or subtracting to Scripture is forbidden. Second-- I never called to attention this things sins but simple it's state of being. “Itâ€￾ is the proper term for vile depraved creatures that are allowed for a time to walk this earth, but that will end and [it] will be in destruction.

The scripture I quoted are the words of Jesus, not mine - but you knew that already.

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."

Heb. 4:12

The scripture I quoted are the words of Jesus, not mine - but you knew that already.

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."

Heb. 4:12
The Reprobate Mind

Holy Bible Reprobates know better, but they don't do better, they "hold the Truth in unrighteousness":

"For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the Truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath showed it unto them. For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse."

"Because that, when they knew God, they glorified Him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things."

"Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the Truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen."

"For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet."

"And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them." (Romans 1:18-32 KJV)

One of the downsides to internet chat is you miss the body language and voice inflection, so I'm going to ask for clarity.

One reading of your post could apply to the audience at large.

Another is you are calling me a reprobate.

Which?

One of the downsides to internet chat is you miss the body language and voice inflection, so I'm going to ask for clarity.

One reading of your post could apply to the audience at large.

Another is you are calling me a reprobate.

Which?
Does it apply? You be the judge. I am not your keeper:

Neither is the answer. I was referring the author who thinks up such things that come natural to a like mind.

"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."

"In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven."

"I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone—"

"Does it apply? You be the judge. I am not your keeper:"

Exactly.

There is an American tradition that goes "I may vigorously disagree with what you are saying, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

The corollary of that, of course is, I'll fight to the death for my right to say it, too.

I make a simple post indicating that a vast majority of the people out there are getting laid out side of marriage and now people are quoting scripture BS.

Man, you people take all the fun out a simple post.

I make a simple post indicating that a vast majority of the people out there are getting laid out side of marriage and now people are quoting scripture BS.

Man, you people take all the fun out a simple post.
Hey Garfield,sometimes ya got to go with the flow?

Have a Happy New Year ;)

Back