NAACP Issues Travel Advisory against AA

My hunch is they may be looking for the company to pay them off. Despicable.
The NAACP, the nation’s original and largest social justice advocacy organization, (Social Justice Warriors)

I have said it time and time again, when you monetize injustice people will find it everywhere.

That is all this Social Justice Warrior BS really is.

Last edited:
Obvious shakedown, AA is probably one of the more PC and culturally sensitive companies in America. The NAACP has long been a disgrace and far removed from a champion of civil rights.

BS. AA is the most inclusive non racist company you'll find! I agree it's clearly a money grab, smh.

And I have no doubt we will fold like a lawn chair and give them tons of money, some new "Diversity" hires and have a big cumbaya press conference. Which of course is exactly why they keep doing this sort of thing. I wish some big company, would actually fight fire with fire and sue them for slander! Hire investigators to comb through their dealings and find all of their skeletons and shout it to the high heavens....

Relax the company promised meaningful discussions, just like negotiations it will take years for anything to come t fruitation.....

Obvious shakedown, AA is probably one of the more PC and culturally sensitive companies in America. The NAACP has long been a disgrace and far removed from a champion of civil rights.
It has turned into a money pit, and an extortion ring, getting money out of companies for their law firm!!!!

Hell thats wha

My comment about the merge was aimed at most of your that I am sure don’t have any time or age. The crap that comes out of your mouth show your ignorance. I hope I’m right and it just the fact that you are young. If I’m wrong, then you are just plan stupid. Or even worse, just Racist.
I read thru the comments there is nothing racist posted. What’s racist is the women from the women march . Saying a white male just because I’m black. He has the authority to do that kick someone off the airplane if he dose not fill safe with them. He did that after she got on the airplane throwing f bombs. Per several passengers on the airplane. Look I’ve seen people of all races being kicked off flights. This entitlement thing has gotten ridiculous. I have over 30 years . So your wishing me to loose my job is ridiculous. You are the one who called anyone racist.

All of you attacked the NAACP with out having any of the facts about this Lawsuit or what the NAACP does. Yet you come on this site EVERYDAY and cry about how American Airlines is not treating you fair. I could do the same as you and say that all of you just want to extort money from AA. As for call you racist, If it looks like a duck and it quack likes a duck. Its a damn duck.

Were we supposed to also fall into lock step behind the retirees that tried to get equity after they left with a buyout?