NAACP Issues Travel Advisory against AA

Again.... when you monetize injustice people will find it everywhere.

The NAACP will ALWAYS propagate racism. That is where they get their money and power.
The Sad part about what you just said. Is that you dont even know How stupid you sound. WOW. Let me guess you never finished High school.
Hey, it's your fantasy world. Believe whatever you want to believe.

So what is your point , besides cursing people, and childish put downs. Tell me Truth, how has American Airlines oppressed you, if you have a Premium position, where you hardly have to work, you and your spouse must have saved enough money to put two sons through college engineering school.It sounds like you have zero oppression from American. If you are flying on a commercial airline if you read the find print language of that seat, you are renting the service from the airline. The airline reserves the right to remove at any time especially if you are being belligerent, or interfering with a flight crew member. You are way to young to ever lived through Jim Crowe laws, Segregation, or the civil rights movement, so unless you are a 75 year old African American spare us the hate speech, because the people that lived through it are the real victims, not you sir!
There is something wrong with you. I have not said one thing about American Airlines. I just dont understand how all of you attack the NAACP without none of the facts. If you had ANY brains, you may want to consider the fact that we merged with US airways. Why dont you do your home work. I think the fact that its only 5 or 6 of you on this BB says it all. I just come here to piss on you. opssss. I meant to say piss you off. I feel sorry for the fact that you guys take this crap seriously. Maybe you only have each other and that is the problem. Get a life and stop trying to impress each other. Dont hate me because I am happy. American Airlines in not my Life.

There is something wrong with you. I have not said one thing about American Airlines. I just dont understand how all of you attack the NAACP without none of the facts. If you had ANY brains, you may want to consider the fact that we merged with US airways. Why dont you do your home work. I think the fact that its only 5 or 6 of you on this BB says it all. I just come here to piss on you. opssss. I meant to say piss you off. I feel sorry for the fact that you guys take this crap seriously. Maybe you only have each other and that is the problem. Get a life and stop trying to impress each other. Dont hate me because I am happy. American Airlines in not my Life.
You didn't piss me off, you just make yourself look stupid. So basically you have admitted to everyone on this board you are fraud, that just likes to stir crap , and see what floats to the top, and brings nothing to the table and we can all ignore you. Thanks for finally telling the Truth, Truth, what a idiot you are.

Reactions: cltrat