Napkins: Check This Out!

Oh. people bid on them... alot of people are really into this stuff, and it can be worth alot of money someday, particularly if the airline is no longer. (hint hint)

There are airline memorobilia collectors with stuff worth thousands.

You can find safety cards from just about any airline (defunct or still existing) on E-bay. Some people even sell them in "bundles" (for example NW A319, 320, 320SR,757,DC-10,etc.) for one price. Light years is right, all of this stuff brings in a lot of $$$$, especially older memoribilia, such as timetables or china. There is a guy here at my station (working for HP) that paid quite a lot of money to some of the ex Hughes Airwest/Republic employees for things like their old uniforms......

P.S. Light Years- The Gambler likes your new avatar.

Ya know what everyone, as trivial and stupid as this post may be, it sure has brought in a lot of laughs today. I never dreamed so many would post to this. Kudos to everyone concerned about our Napkin situation. Thanks you all for the laughs as well as the new knowledge that has been brought to me via---E-Bay :rolleyes: :D :up: :up:

If it's laughs you want...

Q. What's the difference between F/A's and the scum of the earth?

A. The side of the cockpit door they're on.

(Now I'm really showing my age - that joke has been around as long as I have)

Jim

OK! Boing Boy: Just which side of the door are You referrring to????? :lol:

No Comment but here's a hint - the F/A's are on one side.

From my old flight engineer days...

Q. What's the difference between a flt engineer and a toilet seat?

A. A toilet seat only has to put up with one a**hole at a time.

Jim

And finally, one on the F/A's...

Q. What's the difference between a Pratt & Whitney JT8D and a F/A?

A. The JT8D stops whinning when you get to the gate.

Apologies in advance to all my F/A friends.

Jim

USAirBoyA330 said:
I was doing a Caribbean turn a few months back and went into the terminal to grab something to eat. I got served with USAirways napkins. I went ape*#@%$ all over the people who ran the place and reported it to corporate security upon my return. No wonder we are loosing money left and right...on top of bad management.
Well, on behave of all of those who could never find an ice bucket because they were always used by security, thank you TSA. :rolleyes:

All things considered there is a market for stuff from former airlines. What will you give me for a Mid-Atlantic Airways coffee mug?

Back