Nasty Outside

Let me see - delays, etc. Must be those West agents since some Westies keep insisting all the problems in the East are the agents fault.....

Jim

I'm in Phoenix right now looking head on to an oncoming storm. I believe flights will be delayed at PHX. Lot of lightning and thunder. This is nasty.

Just wait until the monsoon season this summer. That combined with daily thunderstorms in PHL should make an interesting summer.

Maybe they'll just say it 'took everybody by surprise'.

Mtnman

Just wait until the monsoon season this summer. That combined with daily thunderstorms in PHL should make an interesting summer.

Maybe they'll just say it 'took everybody by surprise'.

Mtnman
Yep! LOL .. I used to work at Honeywell - Phoenix Airport.. one of the buildings got blown down by one of those storms.

I'm in Phoenix right now looking head on to an oncoming storm. I believe flights will be delayed at PHX. Lot of lightning and thunder. This is nasty.

I know a thunderstorm in PHX doesn't even compare to the winter storm the northeast saw last week but last night wasn't much fun. We had a total of 29 cancelled flights in the evening with over 1400 customers displaced. That combined with the 1300 misconnecting passengers and 9 diverted flights made for a wild ride. Thanks to all the hard work of our agents we had all lines cleared by midnight.

Latest posts