Need ANY MORE Proof ?? ' CASE CLOSED, PERIOD ' !!!

Pancake the problem you have arguing with an idiot is he trys.to drag you down to his level then beat you on experience

I hear you. It's not really fair picking on the poor slob. Its like watching someone stepping on a rake and laughing afterwards.

Its kinda messed up but still amusing at the same time.

Cogito ergo sum means you aren't.
Well now it comes out!....... You must be a:
Chihuahua!!! Do you have your green card Dog?......... HA! now it makes since!!!
Manzella+Chihuahua+Throw+Pillow.jpg

O.K.......So what! Release it!....... Still won't change anything.

The collusion truthers are hopping on any crumb they think they can nail Trump to the wall with. Obviously they are delusional af.

Legally they don’t have to release it. If they do I’m guessing it’s going to be very heavily redacted.

Why? Because in a criminal investigation, you don’t release details of anyone who was cleared in the investigation.

Donald Trump was cleared, so any and all details are now moot.

Lefturds are in a state of panic now that their beloved Mueller has let them down. They need something to believe in.

It’s sad and embarrassing, but let them. It only contributes to the re-election of Trump in 2020 and to Trump Jr in 2024.

The collusion truthers are hopping on any crumb they think they can nail Trump to the wall with. Obviously they are delusional af.

Legally they don’t have to release it. If they do I’m guessing it’s going to be very heavily redacted.

Why? Because in a criminal investigation, you don’t release details of anyone who was cleared in the investigation.

Donald Trump was cleared, so any and all details are now moot.

Lefturds are in a state of panic now that their beloved Mueller has let them down. They need something to believe in.

It’s sad and embarrassing, but let them. It only contributes to the re-election of Trump in 2020 and to Trump Jr in 2024.
And in the mean time, it's starting! The Democrats are going to have their patties in a wade before this is all over!.........https://www.foxbusiness.com/politic...l-referral-against-fbi-doj-over-russia-fiasco