Netjets Vs. Midatlantic

Dashcaptain

Jul 11, 2003
I have an interview with Netjets soon and will probably have a class date at MDA within a few weeks. Just looking for outside opinions for what to do. I feel there are advantages and definite disadvantages to each.

Thanks for any insights!!!

DashCaptain: Interesting that you should bring this up.I was just on the van the other morning speaking with a NetJet Pilot. He was very informative and loves flying for them. He says they are treated extremely well. If you are a commuter, they buy you tickets to get to base.!!!!! Never a worry about getting to work or jumpseating. They are opening up about 25 more bases in this next year.

He said that often times it is 7 days on, 7 days off. Sometimes you go to your base and wait for a flight. They fly all over. Sounds really cool. In fact, my Captain, who just has 2 years before he retires, was getting phone numbers and contacts from him. He too, seemed really interested in this company.

Go for Netjets. I think you will have more job security and better bennies. Plus, from what I hear, they fly really cool planes.

Good luck. :up:

Accept all interviews if you can go to it without losing the job you now have.

Verbally accept all class dates until they make you sign a contract that you don't want to sign.

If you get employment offers at NetJets and MDA don't let 7 days on 7 days off make you run like a stuck pig.

I know guys at NetJets and I know guys at MDA. One group bit ches a lot more than the other. The difference is night and day. If you don't already know which is which you better find out before you sign a contract!!

Best of luck.

Phoenix said:
I know guys at NetJets and I know guys at MDA. One group bit ches a lot more than the other. The difference is night and day. If you don't already know which is which you better find out before you sign a contract!!

Best of luck.
I work at MDA now, left netjets to come to MDA. More bitching at MDA but it is a much better place to work. The reason there is more bitching is because we all know what its like to have had a real job....check that, a real paycheck.

Latest posts