NEW AMERICAN HANGARS

Runwaysticker said:
It called delta tech ops a combined effort with aeromexico, do a google delta tech ops Mexico city
That's not in Mexico City thats in Queretaro and AA only flies RJs there, they won't fly a A320 family there for a line check.

1AA said:
AA'S B Checks are required to be in a hangar. Slowly being converted to phase checks but still require a hangar. Different name same work load. What UsAir does or did is different from what we do here at AA.
AA is converting to the US maintenance program for the A320 family.

Reactions: 1 person
Runwaysticker said:
Wrong again 700 DFW-MEX 737s

Runwaysticker said:
It called delta tech ops a combined effort with aeromexico, do a google delta tech ops Mexico city
http://aeromexico.com/en/about-us/knowing-aeromexico/maintenance/?site=us

Maintenance
TechOps Mexico: Aeromexico-Delta´s Joint Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Facility
Located near the Queretaro Intercontinental Airport, Grupo Aeromexico and Delta Air Lines´ MRO center
is the largest in Latin America, ensuring aircraft are serviced with cutting-edge technology and the highest quality and safety standards.

Ok I have nothing to prove to you 700, seen pictures sat next to the Mexican American Airlines AMT for 2 weeks, say what you want, you can not fix stupid, just trying to let my fellow AMTs whats up , latter last post on this topic

Reactions: 2 people
I have disproved you at every opportunity.

DL does not have DL tech ops at MEX.

And this afternoon I will have proof of what kits and parts are either in MEX or QUR.

All you have posted is hearsay, I have posted links to DL and AM Tech Ops.

Your own fellow mechanics dont believe you.

And MEX's new airport isnt opening til 2020, try again.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2015/09/14/construction-mexico-city-new-airport-starts/

"We believe we have sufficient resources to stay on track so the airport can be inaugurated on Oct. 20, 2020," Gonzalez said in a statement released by the Communications and Transportation Secretariat.

Try again.

chilokie1 said:
Mexicana Airways is building a massive maintenance center in Mex City, the article
read that they have built up their 3rd party business with south American airlines,
the story went on they were now focusing on noth American airlines business. I'am sure
it got lost in translation with American Airlines
Mexicana might. IIRC the MRO arm is still alive and well. 

700UW said:
Isnt Mexicana out of business?
Aeromexico and DL are building a hangar.

ready above, pretty sure the MRO of Mexicana is still around. (think Aloha Cargo or Swissport) 

1AA said:
More outsourcing coming. The MRO show is just around the corner and we don't have a JCBA. Yes sir Parker is setting up the dominoes to fall over when he is ready. I believe NAFTA started all this outsourcing of the heavies.
which means nothing. 
1) you do have a CBA that has scope. Parker can't just do whatever he wants, not how this works. 
2) again MRO shows mean next to nothing for outsourcing. If you are in Dallas you should go just to see what its about. 

Runwaysticker said:
Ok the China hanger is BS they already have a MRO to cover the 777 work, if they hire AA INT workers in Mexico is it adding a  new AMTs, if so does it require a SEC or 10K filing , I know the FLT ATT based down south are AA employees working non union, when they got hired no SEC filing , also what if the title for the hangar is not in AAs name yet would that not show in the sec or 10k filing,  I seen the pictures talked to the MEXICAN guy I smell a  :rat
I am really not sure what you are saying here......

700UW said:
So anything in Mexico?

And TopDawg could tell us if AA is using a DL hangar in Mexico.
No they aren't. DL doesn't even have a hangar in Mexico City. The JV is in QRO. (and FWIW they are only doing DL/AM and Aeroconnect work.)

FWAAA said:
In post #10, you posted the link to the Delta TechOps/AeroMexico joint venture:

Dunno why the DL site does not list the facilities in Mexico, but the link above clearly shows the joint venture, where DL and AM have teamed up to challenge Aeroman in El Salvador as the largest MRO in Latin America. Called TechOps Mexico, they claim that it's the largest MRO in Latin America. Through this joint venture, DL has lots of facilities in Mexico providing comprehensive airframe and powerplant services.

http://aeromexico.com/en/about-us/knowing-aeromexico/maintenance/aeromexico-delta-mro-facility-queretaro/?site=us

http://www.deltatechops.com/news/view/grupo-aeromexico-and-delta-air-lines-to-build-joint-heavy-maintenance-facil
Delta TechOps doesn't list TechOps Mexico because it isn't the same thing for one and two Mexico isn't doing MRO work right now. Last I heard they were gearing up for 2017 but it keeps slipping back. 
Its on the FAA web site. Just look up MROs in QRO. I can't remember what the certificate is issued under. DL AM JV or something like that.  

Runwaysticker said:
No not ever remotely correct. 
Delta TechOps is the maintenance arm and MRO of Delta Air Lines. Based in Atlanta and all that good stuff. Hangars are in ATL/MSP/DTW/CVG/BOS/ORD/SEA/SLC/LAX/NRT
TechOps Mexico(note no Delta in front of it) is a Joint Venture between Aeromexico and Delta Air Lines. They are in QRO and current do Delta's heaviest checks on the MD88 and MD90 aircraft. (and AMs 737s and E45s)

Having said that, they are not doing any of your work, whoever told you that lied and/or doesn't know what they are talking about. Delta TechOps doesn't even have line maintenance in MEX much less a hangar of any kind.  

Also this isn't rocket science kids. Anyone see an American ferry flying into QRO? Check flightaware or flightradar24 When you see nothing then you know, unless American and Parker have invented some magical way to get a plane to QRO with out it flying, it isn't in QRO for work. 

Runwaysticker said:
Ok I have nothing to prove to you 700, seen pictures sat next to the Mexican American Airlines AMT for 2 weeks, say what you want, you can not fix stupid, just trying to let my fellow AMTs whats up , latter last post on this topic
The pictures you posted are questionable at best. As E pointed out its the wrong logo and the color is also wrong. It looks like someone used Photoshop and you are taking the bait. 

Again, airlines don't just build hangars and keep it a secret. 

Very possible AA is using a MRO in Mexico for work, but I don't really know of it. AFAIK they are using HEACO for 777s and A330s. ST Aerospace in BFM for 320 and Aeroman in SAL for 320 work. Some 737 work is being done by AAR. (IIRC.) 
Lord it is sad when I don't even work for AA and I know more about yalls outsourcing than you do. Now it is easy to see how AA keeps taking you and the TWU to the wood shed every time you are in contract negotiations 

iluvaa said:
Haha I love it when he gets proved wrong you made my day runway

Only ones proved wrong was you and runway.

What were you saying?

I know my facts, you were wrong, I was right once again.

Your overzealousness and hatred of me proves you were wrong once again, darn your day is ruined now, lol!

topDawg said:
Mexicana might. IIRC the MRO arm is still alive and well. 

ready above, pretty sure the MRO of Mexicana is still around. (think Aloha Cargo or Swissport) 

which means nothing. 
1) you do have a CBA that has scope. Parker can't just do whatever he wants, not how this works. 
2) again MRO shows mean next to nothing for outsourcing. If you are in Dallas you should go just to see what its about. 

I am really not sure what you are saying here......

No they aren't. DL doesn't even have a hangar in Mexico City. The JV is in QRO. (and FWIW they are only doing DL/AM and Aeroconnect work.)

Delta TechOps doesn't list TechOps Mexico because it isn't the same thing for one and two Mexico isn't doing MRO work right now. Last I heard they were gearing up for 2017 but it keeps slipping back. 
Its on the FAA web site. Just look up MROs in QRO. I can't remember what the certificate is issued under. DL AM JV or something like that.  

No not ever remotely correct. 
Delta TechOps is the maintenance arm and MRO of Delta Air Lines. Based in Atlanta and all that good stuff. Hangars are in ATL/MSP/DTW/CVG/BOS/ORD/SEA/SLC/LAX/NRT
TechOps Mexico(note no Delta in front of it) is a Joint Venture between Aeromexico and Delta Air Lines. They are in QRO and current do Delta's heaviest checks on the MD88 and MD90 aircraft. (and AMs 737s and E45s)

Having said that, they are not doing any of your work, whoever told you that lied and/or doesn't know what they are talking about. Delta TechOps doesn't even have line maintenance in MEX much less a hangar of any kind.  

Also this isn't rocket science kids. Anyone see an American ferry flying into QRO? Check flightaware or flightradar24 When you see nothing then you know, unless American and Parker have invented some magical way to get a plane to QRO with out it flying, it isn't in QRO for work. 

The pictures you posted are questionable at best. As E pointed out its the wrong logo and the color is also wrong. It looks like someone used Photoshop and you are taking the bait. 

Again, airlines don't just build hangars and keep it a secret. 

Very possible AA is using a MRO in Mexico for work, but I don't really know of it. AFAIK they are using HEACO for 777s and A330s. ST Aerospace in BFM for 320 and Aeroman in SAL for 320 work. Some 737 work is being done by AAR. (IIRC.) 
Lord it is sad when I don't even work for AA and I know more about yalls outsourcing than you do. Now it is easy to see how AA keeps taking you and the TWU to the wood shed every time you are in contract negotiations 

Reactions: 2 people
700UW said:

Only ones proved wrong was you and runway.

What were you saying?

I know my facts, you were wrong, I was right once again.

Your overzealousness and hatred of me proves you were wrong once again, darn your day is ruined now, lol!

Name all the times you admitted YOU were wrong, I bet you think your never wrong.

Reactions: 4 people
Dam I can't believe I'am defending 700, but the story was AA was building a hangar
In Mexico City not how many flights a day into Mexico City. Runways claim of AA
building a hangar with here-say and a picture that looks like a shipping and receiving
building for AA cargo that is being renovated makes his claim very hard to believe.

Reactions: 3 people

Latest posts