New Delta CEO weighs cutting overseas service as fuel costs rise

FrugalFlyerv2.0 said:
I guess that refinery isn't helping DL with fuel costs? :p

I would imagine crappy economies abroad are hurting DL more than the fuel costs.
It is helping with fuel costs. You guys should listen to investor calls and such. 

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
It's always 'something' with DL.   First it was thier Ill thought out deal with (i believe) China Eastern.  Next came  G O L  taking it-in-the-shorts, then BAD hedging decisions, (NO problem for the BIG DOG - AA ) ,now over capacity.  Again, It's ALWAYS something with them !  I wonder what the next Brain Storm will be? (maybe some DL style unique deal with AEROFLOT)  :wacko:  :wacko:  ????
NO Wonder  Big  DICK Anderson headed for the exits !
Yeah and Delta is valued at just over 12 BILLION more than American. 20+% margins and should be at a flat RASM rate by the end of the year. (something American or United have yet to predict because they are still tossing money losing capacity at market share) 

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

What the  HELLL would YOU know anything about a Union.
YOU could'nt find the word UNION in the hugest sized dictionary at you local library !

(reading comprehension required) !

you are the last person who EVER needs to talk to someone about comprehension. The more you post the clearer it becomes you don't have the smallest idea what you are talking about. 

Reactions: 1 person