New Hampshire "Right to work Law" Fails to pass A G A I N !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
With a state controlled by REPLUGS in all three branches of State Govenment (Governor/House of Reps and Senate, the 'Right to MOOCH Law", I mean the "Right to work Law", Choked in Defeat AGAIN due to Enough Replugs joining All Democrats to defeat this P O S Law !!
MOOCHERS, wanting "Something for nothing" , unwelcome in the GRANITE STATE.
LOTS of state REPLUGS walking around with EGG smeared all over their freeloading kisser(s) !!

C-huck You F-harley !!!

Funny how you have such a problem with moochers in a UNION yet don't seem to have a problem with people mooching off the taxpayers in the form of welfare abuse.

Or getting free public training and crying about anyone else getting it.
Typical lying liberal. I have been a very outspoken proponent of providing training as a path to independence.

Anybody that has read my posts knows that.

Keep selling your lying BS though.

With a state controlled by REPLUGS in all three branches of State Govenment (Governor/House of Reps and Senate, the 'Right to MOOCH Law", I mean the "Right to work Law", Choked in Defeat AGAIN due to Enough Replugs joining All Democrats to defeat this P O S Law !!
MOOCHERS, wanting "Something for nothing" , unwelcome in the GRANITE STATE.
LOTS of state REPLUGS walking around with EGG smeared all over their freeloading kisser(s) !!

C-huck You F-harley !!!

You ever wonder why, if unions are so good, you have to shake people down and force them to join, then bribe the government with campaign cash to protect your game?

Little Italy

Typical lying liberal. I have been a very outspoken proponent of providing training as a path to independence.

Anybody that has read my posts knows that.

Keep selling your lying BS though.

No, a liberal celebrates your success and is/was happy to chip in to get you there.

A conservative lives a dissonant existence, and wonders why they're angry all the time.

No, a liberal celebrates your success and is/was happy to chip in to get you there.

A conservative lives a dissonant existence, and wonders why they're angry all the time.

Actually...a liberal is someone who's dream in life is to make it to the highest tax bracket....It means they have succeeded.

A conservative is someone who bitches about high taxes, works two jobs to make ends meet, and fights hard to insure that the upper classes get a yuge tax cut as well as no capital gains or "death" taxes.

Yes I can tell how you libtards have been celebrating my success.

You never waste a chance to throw my grant in my face in an attempt to paint me a hypocrite because I have made remarks in the past about ending welfare abuse. I have stated may times I feel government assistance is OK to help someone in a bad situation or to assist the working poor. I just don't like people using it as a career option or breeding for a check at taxpayer expense. I have also said several times on this forum I support retraining as a path to independence. I have even posted links to free retraining in the Tulsa area when I thought another large layoff was coming.

You don't like my politics so instead of coming up with a legitimate grievance (which you can't) you make up the "facts" you want and repeat them to push your false narrative.

I have never had one conservative say anything about me seeking retraining other than they were glad I was successful in my new career and made good use of the opportunity.

The only thing I have ever seen from a liberal is a double standard delivered with manipulation, lies, and hate.

The fact a liberal screams about personal choice all the time then states they feel it is right to force UNION membership on people is a shining example of their double standard in action.

Reactions: cltrat
You spread hate against people of different color and sexual orientation, and complain about a double standard. We don't hate you. We wish you had more sense.

You spread hate against people of different color and sexual orientation, and complain about a double standard. We don't hate you. We wish you had more sense.
May I be the first to congratulate you on your long winded answer (by your standards). Three whole sentences. When have I ever posted anything hateful toward someone of another color? Give me one example.