New Pilot TA breakdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you need to get a pilots license if your so enamoured with their contract!

Mods, please close and merge with other thread concerning this topic.

Reactions: 1 person
Kev3188 said:
"Other $210m likely taken from other employee groups to fund pilot raises."
Hmmm...
B.S. And you know it. Typical of your union propaganda. Just like your raise would be taken out of my pocket.

Kev3188 said:
Is it?

I honestly don't know, but I'd be delighted to see some actual evidence that it's an inaccurate statement.
Kevin, what happened to you in ACS when ALPA negotiated a 20% raise in a year and a half period when they negotiated a 33% reduction in profit sharing?

Reactions: 2 people
Kev3188 said:
Is it?
I honestly don't know, but I'd be delighted to see some actual evidence that it's an inaccurate statement.
Kev3188 said:
Is it?
Yes you do . Your honesty is in question. Your agenda is in question.

My "agenda" is making sure my workgroup doesn't subsidize any other. That shouldn't be news to anyone reading this thread.

I'm citing a link in the OP. Did you read it? If you feel that this TA will not result in potential finanical harm for any other group, that's fine. You're entitled to your opinion. If you /know/ it won't, then please show my how/why, or where I can look to see for myself.

Reactions: 2 people
Kev3188 said:
My "agenda" is making sure my workgroup doesn't subsidize any other. That shouldn't be news to anyone reading this thread.
I'm citing a link in the OP. Did you read it? If you feel that this TA will not result in potential finanical harm for any other group, that's fine. You're entitled to your opinion. If you /know/ it won't, then please show my how/why, or where I can look to see for myself.
Waste of time. Unprovable . Use your arguments to organize. I'm sure someone will believe your agenda.
Go iam.

Kev3188 said:

But, I'm sure you'd turn down a raise if another workgroup were subsidizing it............correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.