New travel restrictions

I ran into an acquaintance the other day, that I had not seen in years. She seemed not particularly concerned with the virus but very concerned with her job being eliminated because of it, I was about the get into why we must open everything up, when she started talking about her 8 year old daughter. She mentioned that she hadn't been out of the house since late March and that she would not be returning to school into this is completely gone. Her daughter has no health issue, but she is scared to death that she will die. I tried to explain to her the facts that her daughter had almost zero risk and she went crazy, including crying. She is 100% scared to death of this virus and that is 100% on the media for lies, misinformation and meaningless data without context. Her daughter is suffering real harm, no contact with friends, no school due to something that is less risky than dozens of things she never worried about previously and probably won't going forward. I think this women is something like 15-20% of the population and airlines (restaurants, sport, entertainment too) are doomed until these brainwashed people somehow get convinced it is safe to resume normal life.
Mental health calls have increased 2 fold in the last 6 to 8 months
Suicides are up as well due to isolation.
Now we have a president that cares more about illegals than actually helping real Americans
I just hope we survive the next 4 years without completely destroying the entire economy

Now we have a president that cares more about illegals than actually helping real Americans
I just hope we survive the next 4 years without completely destroying the entire economy
High hopes?

it's a race to the finish line - unfortunately for me, i'm probably 8-10 years from finishing this rigged race. govt. doing all it can to discourage air travel.

stock up big today, no articles today from the motley fool aa hater-jetblue lover. i hope he's busy covering his short position.

it's a race to the finish line - unfortunately for me, i'm probably 8-10 years from finishing this rigged race. govt. doing all it can to discourage air travel.

stock up big today, no articles today from the motley fool aa hater-jetblue lover. i hope he's busy covering his short position.
Hopefully they pass a long term payroll airline welfare program and offer an early out WITH a guarenteed RHRA. not one that is a loe hanging fruit, like a promise to pay 150k in medical. As we all are aware promises are rarely worth the paper they are written on.

Hopefully they pass a long term payroll airline welfare program and offer an early out WITH a guarenteed RHRA. not one that is a loe hanging fruit, like a promise to pay 150k in medical. As we all are aware promises are rarely worth the paper they are written on.

The unions and airline execs are all for a third PSP extension and they are now approaching congress so no delays this time around.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-airline-union-leader-urges-145925011.html

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/american-airlines-southwest-post-record-171427942.html

I would be very surprised if we ever see another payroll support program come out of Washington. There are too many other mouths to feed in this country.

You willfully ignoring the work Biden's been doing since taking office, or just too ate up to see it?

We just had a president try to destroy our democracy. We'll be fine.

I would be very surprised if we ever see another payroll support program come out of Washington. There are too many other mouths to feed in this country.

Agreed. Now's the time for all the free-market enthusiasts to see how it plays out.

You willfully ignoring the work Biden's been doing since taking office, or just too ate up to see it?

We just had a president try to destroy our democracy. We'll be fine.

Agreed. Now's the time for all the free-market enthusiasts to see how it plays out.

What! Yeah I see the work China Joe has done, he just killed 8000 good paying union jobs, he opened our borders to anyone who wants to come in, the assault on the oil and gas industry will hurt everyone, and he’s buddying up to our enemies again in Iran and others.
But hey you go right ahead and live in your dream world

D.P. made remarks on the 4th quarter earnings that April 1st is fast approaching. Now AA is supposedly going to offer early outs and VLOA which would be effective in March. But details are to come next week hopefully

Keep us posted on the leave offers pls.

And WARN letters also go out next week....... AGAIN

You know this last PSP past when Trump was in was a reduced costly one than originally planned and they vowed to get more or another so maybe they will hear the call outs of more help from the airlines and maybe they will give some more help now that the vaccines are out and getting done. Another 15 Billion to take us to Sept might be the trick to saving the industry...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/aviation-unions-asking-congress-15-170958089.html