New website for fedex amts?

Can anyone give some information on www.fedxmx.com? It seems to be employee only access site? I figured it may be a organizing based site, but unsure as details aren't available at this time.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Johnny Gearpin

Can anyone give some information on www.fedxmx.com? It seems to be employee only access site? I figured it may be a organizing based site, but unsure as details aren't available at this time.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Johnny Gearpin

hi,

first time i heard about this,thanks for that, but you need a company id to log in, so maybe strictly reserved to fx mechs

Wow, that is a first. I have yet to hear of this one through the grapevine. I really have no idea what it's for, although mostlikely, union? The information required to enter is WAY more than I am willing to give out to something I have never heard of. It could be harmless, BUT (and that's a big butt) they, him, she, or it is wanting........non company email, employee ID, senority date, senority rank position, and "image verification". What the Hell? FedEx is way to big of a company to be playing hide the weeny with. I wonder how many people are willing to give all that info out not really knowing who or where it's going to? :stupid:

Wow, that is a first. I have yet to hear of this one through the grapevine. I really have no idea what it's for, although mostlikely, union? The information required to enter is WAY more than I am willing to give out to something I have never heard of. It could be harmless, BUT (and that's a big butt) they, him, she, or it is wanting........non company email, employee ID, senority date, senority rank position, and "image verification". What the Hell? FedEx is way to big of a company to be playing hide the weeny with. I wonder how many people are willing to give all that info out not really knowing who or where it's going to? :stupid:

Valid points all, however, in the reverse, it could also be a near fool proof way to organize in a decidely fedex non-union enviorment.

Speculating on the site being used for organizing...

Does anyone know if Fedex's GSE would be in the AMT class & craft? I could imagine that number would be pretty big with all the ramp equipment Fedex has. I thought Fedex has 2000 AMTs.

Food for thought,

Best regards,

Johnny Gearpin

Speculating on the site being used for organizing...

Does anyone know if Fedex's GSE would be in the AMT class & craft? I could imagine that number would be pretty big with all the ramp equipment Fedex has. I thought Fedex has 2000 AMTs.

Food for thought,

Best regards,

Johnny Gearpin

They are at UAL.

Here's a two part response. The fedxmx.com site seems to be having problems and not totally up, so time will tell what's going on when they do there repairs.
Second, fedex gse isn't associated with the air ops division and currently have no connection with aircraft maint.
As of now, at top of pay scale, there hourly pay equals that of an amt. However, we surpass them with the A/P license pay, and our "tokan" of line pay.
If fedex amt's were to unionize, I would have to say that gse wouldn't be paying any dues.

Time will tell what the site is, will be, or was.... Only knowing how to visit websites, I guess they were more popular than expected.

I agree w/ 3rd seat hero about GSE @ UAL. I remember UAL throwing anyone and everyone on a list of eligibles during the several organizing drives. It seems the standard procedure from the company side.

Best regards,

Johnny Gearpin

Latest posts

Back