New York City Liberals:

Insp4

Veteran
May 27, 2016
To hell with the U.S. Constitution? To hell with the U.S. Supreme Court rulings? It would seem they really don't care!

I smell a lawsuit coming.

Just another example of liberal scumbags waging war against American citizens.

I smell a lawsuit coming.

Just another example of liberal scumbags waging war against American citizens.

Just like the Patriot Act, that both scumbag parties voted for overwhelmingly, and which legalized the trampling of several of your constitutional rights. Of course, to the righties, it's the "bill of right". We only needed one amendment.

Just like the Patriot Act, that both scumbag parties voted for overwhelmingly, and which legalized the trampling of several of your constitutional rights. Of course, to the righties, it's the "bill of right". We only needed one amendment.
Do you really believe two wrongs = a right K.C.?

And it's looking more and more each day everything Mueller will cave in on a bad warrant authorized under the Patriot Act.

And it's looking more and more each day everything Mueller will cave in on a bad warrant authorized under the Patriot Act.

When the Patriot Act was passed, I was pretty vocal against it. But back the, I was called an America hating terrorist supporter. But that act was introduced, "debated" and passed in 3 days. My argument was that if you pass this law when the "good guys" are in office, it's going to be in effect when the BAD guys are in office. When you crack open the door - you open up the opportunity to have someone else kick it down. But I was unpatriotic in that thinking.

On another note - yellow is still my favorite color.

When the Patriot Act was passed, I was pretty vocal against it. But back the, I was called an America hating terrorist supporter. But that act was introduced, "debated" and passed in 3 days. My argument was that if you pass this law when the "good guys" are in office, it's going to be in effect when the BAD guys are in office. When you crack open the door - you open up the opportunity to have someone else kick it down. But I was unpatriotic in that thinking.

On another note - yellow is still my favorite color.

How true.....and sure as hell looks like it was abused by a guy and his administration who 'reluctantly' extended it and in the end became the 'bad guys in office'.

Ain't that a biitch?

Not at all. But I just wonder where your outrage was over the Patriot Act.
What's the matter KC? Don't want to talk about New York anymore ? So you go ahead and change the subject? O.K. So let's talk about Hallary's conclusion with the Russians and what is happening to 20% of our Uranium. Or how about the fact that the Democrats funded the fake Trump/ Russian Dossier.Or do we talk about this? Moderator....... not my words! Hillary's!
26992289_1791457657551741_7199385065183853969_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: cltrat
Nooses?

Here is hoping but I doubt it.

Frankly, I would love nothing more than to see her executed for treason.

What's the matter KC? Don't want to talk about New York anymore ? So you go ahead and change the subject? O.K. So let's talk about Hallary's conclusion with the Russians and what is happening to 20% of our Uranium. Or how about the fact that the Democrats funded the fake Trump/ Russian Dossier.Or do we talk about this? Moderator....... not my words! Hillary's!

I'm only dreaming of how great this country would be if patriots would give a damn about the other 9 amendments.