Ritz

Jan 30, 2006
Yorkshire,UK
Hello to you all,I didnot know where to edit this post,so hence I put it here,hope thats ok.if not then I am sorry..

I am a newbie to this forum..and just wanted to say Hi...
Here is a pic of the Jet Provost we are working on...

two pics before and now,not finished by a long way,we need more hands on the job...

th_The_big_nose_job_13.jpg
anyone_lost_a_bomb_02.jpg
End_of_the_day.jpg
looking at there good work so far..... if you wish to see all the othere pics and how its coming on(The revamp of the jet provost) you will find them on my own forum.. http://www.theritz.cjb.net/ hope you like them.. my forum is no threat to this one..we have very little aviation now its grown... All the best to you all.
Ritz(Lady) PS,what a great forum you have here..I will pass it on to my partner Landyman/greg...

Hi Ritz,

Welcome on board, and thanks for the pictures. I wish you luck in your restoration and look forward to reading about that process.

For future reference we do not condone links to other forum/board related sites, and have an advertising system in place to cater to those needs.

If I may, I would direct you to our blog and photo sections here at US Aviation. I believe that the blog section would work great for the work you are doing. This would be the easiest way to keep viewers updated with your progress on the restoration of the beautiful lady.

Thank you for your initial post, and I for one look forward to your updates on this restoration project. Feel free to contact any of the Moderating Team if you have questions about this site or setting up a blog/photo album for this project.

Paul

looks really cool, I love old planes. That's why my user name is in homage to the two best radial engines ever made.

oh and Im a newbie too but welcome, I read more then I post

Back