News from the C O R N F I E L D !!

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Having been 'dispatched' to the C - F, a time or two, I can tell you this time was the Hardest stretch, (I mean when you factor in the arse-kicking that the " D's " handed the Moron in November, and enduring the Holiday(s) stretch and all )
Anyway, nonetheless the Ol' Bear is BACK !

(PS. Sorry dell. I don't know who stunk-out-the-joint worse this year. Your Steelers, or my Vikings) :( :( :(

Having been 'dispatched' to the C - F, a time or two, I can tell you this time was the Hardest stretch, (I mean when you factor in the arse-kicking that the " D's " handed the Moron in November, and enduring the Holiday(s) stretch and all )

(PS. Sorry dell. I don't know who stunk-out-the-joint worse this year. Your Steelers, or my Vikings) :( :( :(
Think they can take K.C.'s Chief's?

Joey Porter, defensive line coach...SACKED. More to come too. Tomlin had to go in for emergency intestinal surgery.....seems he has an AB stuck up his can.

So what you think Bears?
49900448_10156059612297643_2215292694748463104_n.jpg