No concessions period! SFO mechanic

And AGAIN, DASH', I agree to live with-in one's means.

UA will SHRINK for SURE !
But Again, IF you're a Pilot with seniority that could NOT be touched, UNLESS, UA closed-the-doors-for-good, NEVER, EVER give those Bas-****D's Back a friggin' PENNY !

UA is NOT going BK. WHY? because even though T-RUMP is going to get the ****-kicked-out-of-him in NOVEMBER, he's STUPID enough to think he'll win, and come-up with MORE $$$$ for the airlines, especially the Big 3, which will tide them over to President BIDEN's administration, where the PEOPLE will come FIRST, before the BIG BONUS Boys !!!

Never say never, apart from WW-,2, this virus is the biggest thing to hit the country ever. What happens if passenger numbers stay low, can more RJ's be added beyond scope to service passenger loads that are much lower than mainline aircraft supply? Does an airline just drop cities due to not being able to match planes with lower ridership? I see this situation going on for years and when scope limits were implemented, no one ever thought the industry would be facing such a disaster.
It's good to have clear rules and regulations in place, but at what point do such rules and regulations have to be modified to keep the company afloat?
I try to see both sides of the story and going through two chapter 13's at US Airways in the span of a few years, I can see how survival of an airline remains the top priority. Airlines are made up of many types of employees, pilots, flight attendants, mechanics, parts personnel, ramp workers, etc. All are important, all have families, bills to pay, child care, medical issues and many other responsibilities to carry.
The is an old adage, " Let your reasonableness become known to all". I'm not saying roll over and play dead, but in such a dire situation as the virus, be willing to talk with a view of keeping the company afloat and in turn preserving as many jobs as possible. Just my 0.2 cents worth.

Reactions: swamt
Never say never, apart from WW-,2, this virus is the biggest thing to hit the country ever. What happens if passenger numbers stay low, can more RJ's be added beyond scope to service passenger loads that are much lower than mainline aircraft supply? Does an airline just drop cities due to not being able to match planes with lower ridership? I see this situation going on for years and when scope limits were implemented, no one ever thought the industry would be facing such a disaster.
It's good to have clear rules and regulations in place, but at what point do such rules and regulations have to be modified to keep the company afloat?
I try to see both sides of the story and going through two chapter 13's at US Airways in the span of a few years, I can see how survival of an airline remains the top priority. Airlines are made up of many types of employees, pilots, flight attendants, mechanics, parts personnel, ramp workers, etc. All are important, all have families, bills to pay, child care, medical issues and many other responsibilities to carry.
The is an old adage, " Let your reasonableness become known to all". I'm not saying roll over and play dead, but in such a dire situation as the virus, be willing to talk with a view of keeping the company afloat and in turn preserving as many jobs as possible. Just my 0.2 cents worth.

If I were in the top 100 seniority pilots within the whole of UA, I'd 'sleep-like-a-baby-nightly, NEVER worrying about the Scope Clause because of RJ's, or Furloughs, or GIVE $ BACKS, OR junior to me Pilots, PERIOD !!

Maybe have real UA pilots fly express if you have United on logo? Makes biz sense yes? Is win win ffs