No Passenger Standards on AAttire?

What are you seeking?

Our Freedom of Speech exists so that we are able to hear all of those speaking with intention. It does not exist to serve the needs of those seeking attention.

Reactions: 2 people
Dog Wonder said:

What are you seeking?

Our Freedom of Speech exists so that we are able to hear all of those speaking with intention. It does not exist to serve the needs of those seeking attention.

Congrats on breaking the one sentence barrier.

I would answer your question if I had an ounce of respect for you.

I might have some respect for you if you had not spent the last few years posting stupid, asinine comments.

Dog Wonder said:
Thanks for answering, the second line was a quote from you
You made your decisions.

Decisions have consequences.

You have spent years making yourself an irritant with pointless, asinine comments, now I have no respect for you.

I know you libtards hate the idea of taking personal responsibility and accepting consequences for your decisions and behavior.

It's not my fault I don't respect you, it's yours. Own it.

Oh no!  someone wearing a shirt with a "naughty" word.  Tacky?  Sure.  But many people complaining about this are probably the same ones who have no trouble with a 300+ pound redneck walking through the airport while gobbling down their $20 Big Mac and large coke.  Because THAT sets a great example for the kids!

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
Just stating facts.

You sound like your buddy Trump.  Complain about people being too "politically correct" until you see something that offends you, then you whine like the little girl that you are.

Reactions: 4 people
TheNewUSAirways said:
You sound like your buddy Trump.  Complain about people being too "politically correct" until you see something that offends you, then you whine like the little girl that you are.
The funny thing about you is your too stupid to see the difference.

Reactions: 3 people