NOBAMA'S HEALTH CARE PLAN WILL DRIVE COST'S UP !

southwind

Veteran
Jan 22, 2008
Op-Ed: Dems’ health plan will increase costs for families, small businesses

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/ynews_ts821

"During a congressional hearing, however, Mr. Elmendorf testified that the Democrats’ plans would have the opposite effect, saying that under their proposals, “The curve is being raisedâ€￾ and costs would “significantly expand.â€￾ That’s because the Democrats’ plan adds a new layer of taxes, mandates, and bureaucracy on top of the current system. "

Now , thats change you can believe in ! :blink:

Op-Ed: Dems’ health plan will increase costs for families, small businesses

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/ynews_ts821

"During a congressional hearing, however, Mr. Elmendorf testified that the Democrats’ plans would have the opposite effect, saying that under their proposals, “The curve is being raisedâ€￾ and costs would “significantly expand.â€￾ That’s because the Democrats’ plan adds a new layer of taxes, mandates, and bureaucracy on top of the current system. "

Now , thats change you can believe in ! :blink:

Then I'm assuming that you have a healthcare proposal that would take the US away from the abysmal failure of our current situation.

Please share.......if in fact you have such a proposal .

my healthcare is doing fine, better than this social mess the Messiah is trying to scam us on

Then I'm assuming that you have a healthcare proposal that would take the US away from the abysmal failure of our current situation.

Yeah................that explaines why the British and Canadians come to the U.S. to get the care they can't get in their own countrys ! :down:

For a start tort reform might help significantly to lower medical costs.
However the DNC top five contributors include trial lawyers, so where will that go?
Government op'd clinic's might be an answer for those who don't work or can't afford to pay for coverage or illegal immigration status.
So please do not lay upon us last weekends talking point memo's for the talking head shows on Sunday mornings. :down:

it's funny that many of you mention the rich from other countries coming to america for healthcare

Did you also know that more and more americans are now leaving the country in order to get affordable health care? you should check out the rates in india , their really great ...

There's a problem with health care costs in this country , if any of you have ever gotten a medical bill then you know what i'm talking about ...

I can tell you that the first issue addessed in "MY PLAN" would be NO COVERAGE for Illeagal Aliens !

Did you know that Obama-care will cover over "10 MILLION ILLEAGAL ALIENS" ? I'll be damn if I'm gonna pay someone elses way, especially someone who is here "Illeagally! " :blink:

I can tell you that the first issue addessed in "MY PLAN" would be NO COVERAGE for Illeagal Aliens !

Did you know that Obama-care will cover over "10 MILLION ILLEAGAL ALIENS" ? I'll be damn if I'm gonna pay someone elses way, especially someone who is here "Illeagally! " :blink:
Who do you think pays for the health care of illegal aliens now?

Who do you think pays for the health care of illegal aliens now?

Good point but based on that should we buy them a policy?

Dem's want sick eagles covered now...and then as a tumultuous triumphant act right before the elections,they will pass amnesty for votes.

Both sides will vote it in as they are now fearing voter retribution.
Dude said that.....mark my word......its in work. :down:

Good point but based on that should we buy them a policy?

Dem's want sick eagles covered now...and then as a tumultuous triumphant act right before the elections,they will pass amnesty for votes.

Both sides will vote it in as they are now fearing voter retribution.
Dude said that.....mark my word......its in work. :down:
I do not want a policy bought for them. Maybe there should be free clinics for them to go to rather than an emergency room. Give them the Doctors who are on probation and are working on keeping their license to practice.

Have you been to an emergency room lately? People with no health care that have the flu, runs, sore big toe, lonely, etc...

I do not want a policy bought for them. Maybe there should be free clinics for them to go to rather than an emergency room. Give them the Doctors who are on probation and are working on keeping their license to practice.

Have you been to an emergency room lately? People with no health care that have the flu, runs, sore big toe, lonely, etc...

That's about where I'm at too.
It is very workable but that's not the mission....
Its about life limitations and payouts and control.

While I am at it...

Why not staff those clinics with welfare to work recipients.

Offer them as training grounds for nurse and clinical trainees.

While I am at it...

Why not staff those clinics with welfare to work recipients.

Offer them as training grounds for nurse and clinical trainees.

I'll 2nd that........................finally agree on something but, in the end if Illeagal aliens are not paying taxes, who's footin' the bill....................again !

With the "Fair Tax" , Illeagal Aliens would be paying taxes..................along with drug dealers, tourist, and everyone in between !

Wonder what kind of health-care benefits Mexico would offer me , if I snuck into their country ?

Back