Non Rev

Status
Not open for further replies.
IAM SCABS, AMFA SCABS, CONTRACT SCABS, AA SCABS, TWA SCABS, FURLOUGHED SCABS, UNION SCABS. When does the SCABBING end? It is out of control. Unionism today is a rip-off for everyone involved.

Only one thing left out of that list......

PTO = "Phase imbalance... 9 light trip" :up:

Hey Hackman, I flipped another ACE about a week ago. It paid off yesterday. I will be boarding a non rev flight just shortly. Oh is that twice in a week? Both times on a weekend? I'll tell you about the ACE in the "Scabs, does NWA have them thread" and tell B.O.B. to get a life for me.

Oh I do have a life!

Unlike you SCAB...

Im not a SCAB like you. I hate SCABS! I don't steal UNIONIZED labor and cross picket lines, like you SCAB. Just remember SCAB, your name, address and all other information is known and the AMFA has it. Your information will be sent to all UNIONS and you will be on every SCAB list in this country!

I found your favorite CD online:

scabs_cvr.jpeg

Shut your pie hole SCAB!

I wondered how long it'd take to finally get your own sign on, "Mr. Peaches."

Bows deeply Why Thankyou thankyou thankyou....

That's right.... wondered who'd be the first to figure out just "who" I was.......lmao....
BTW??? how did you figure it out???

Your signature was a dead giveaway :up:

LOL.... and if you liked that??? Maybe sometime I'll open up on why I have a serious dis-like of the IAM... and why all 120,000 plus AMT's at Boeing need to get rid of the IAM and make the logical switch to AMFA......

That's right... where do you think the IAM funds it's warchest??? on the backs of all those Boeing AMT's.....

PTO,
As far as gloating is concerned, I find it comical that of all things, you picked non-revving. <<chuckle>>. Then, of course you screamed bloody murder when you got diverted. I tried to explain to you why that happened and you summarily dismissed it saying that Mesaba was full of BS.
I wasn't screaming "bloody murder". When I fly non-rev I am just there for the ride. It just so happens that I watch and listen more closely to things that are happening around me instead of burying myself into a book. The diversion was a safety call and there is nothing wrong with that. All of the suggestions you made for them to go to the particular alternate that they did were good but did not apply to this situation. I was simply pointing out the blatant rudeness of the passengers to the F/A and the blatant lies Mesaba was telling the passengers. I have learned not to expect a lot flying non-rev but I have turned it into an entertaining ordeal. Being a passenger and an employee allows me to call BS when I see it.

It just so happens that I watch and listen more closely to things that are happening around me instead of burying myself into a book.... Being a passenger and an employee allows me to call BS when I see it.

PTO, watching and listening is one thing, comprehending it is another matter. How on earth can you be qualified to "call BS" with your months of experience at a 121 pax carrier???

If the leadership is corrupt the union is corrupt. You want a union? Fine, build you one but quit supporting the ones that are turning the American people away from unionism. I tell you what, the AMFA guys that are here that crossed are pissed off at AMFA after they saw for themselves how AMFA lied to them through out this whole ordeal.
I am fully aware of what I said. It is all a matter of comparison. Where I normally work, you work. It’s not a matter of sticking an MEL on something or playing with some petty cabin write up. Which is 90% of this job. Yea you have the occasional aircraft grounding issue that has to be addressed. Nine times out of ten replacing an LRU solves that problem. The MCDU will point at the offending LRU. Just how much of a mechanic do you have to be to change out an LRU?

Where I come from your changing flight control surfaces and actuators, your opening the entire aircraft up and repairing everything wrong with it. I change seat tracks and floor beams and the occasional skin. If a new part isn't available I build the part and then install it. Got a part with some compound contours and bends? No problem, get a block of fenolic and build you a mold then start beating a sheet of metal around it, heat treat, alodine and prime. Now your really ready to get to work with your fastener layout. I have seen nothing like that being done here on the line nor in the hanger. I have been in NWA's sheet metal shop and I will tell you that it is just short of a joke. On line you do one of two things MEL it or exchange parts. No huge mechanical skills necessary.
Why were you involved in a Board of Inquiry?
The AMFA scabs are not upset with the Union, they are upset with themselves for being so cowardly and not being able to hold out. Of course, cowardly people have to try to look for somebody else to blame, other than themselves.

Here's a good one for you, I was leaving the restaurant tonight and the manager says "Bye Scabs" I walked up to her and asked "Did you do pushbacks while you were there?" She says, "Yes I pushedback blah blah blah..." I said,â€￾ You performed struck work, you’re a scab, a union scab at that." She says,â€￾ It was in our contract." I say,â€￾ It was struck work." "It was in our contract." "It was struck work." It was in our contract." I say,â€￾ Scab, Scab, Scab." She’s really funny, we have a good time together.

IAM SCABS, AMFA SCABS, CONTRACT SCABS, AA SCABS, TWA SCABS, FURLOUGHED SCABS, UNION SCABS. When does the SCABBING end? It is out of control. Unionism today is a rip-off for everyone involved.
Where does the scabbing end? When the term "Corporate Scab" comes into play.

boywonder, you are a fearful pawn aren't you? Scared little man lost in the dark. Continue to grasp for your dying unions for that is all you have, I understand why you fear me so much. For with out your union you are nothing by yourself. You fear oblivion for yourself if your union fails. So keep up the union support so you can feel better about yourself. In your world you are a part of a fractured and weak union. In my world I am the union. So go now and crawl on your knees to your union steward and beg for some scraps from him. He will soon be out you know and then you will have to crawl on your knees and start licking boots for nothing at all.

boywonder, you are a fearful pawn aren't you? Scared little man lost in the dark. Continue to grasp for your dying unions for that is all you have, I understand why you fear me so much. For with out your union you are nothing by yourself. You fear oblivion for yourself if your union fails. So keep up the union support so you can feel better about yourself. In your world you are a part of a fractured and weak union. In my world I am the union. So go now and crawl on your knees to your union steward and beg for some scraps from him. He will soon be out you know and then you will have to crawl on your knees and start licking boots for nothing at all.
And this coming from the king bootlicker himself. Priceless!! ^_^

When I fly non-rev I am just there for the ride. I have learned not to expect a lot flying non-rev
So how was your non-rev experience this weekend? thought you were jetsetting across the country this weekend with your family? was it pleasant or did you get bumped? did the weather turn fowl and cancel your flight? did they have enough serviceable bag bins to accommadate the PTO SCAB FAMILY? :lol:

If only they did'nt have those gosh dang SCAB list's! :up:

I just flew home. We have a family member in the ICU so I'm just passing the time here. This ICU thing is not my forte so I'm sitting off to the side looking like I'm doing something important. While everyone else gets all huggy huggy. As far as the flight goes it went off with out a hitch. No carry-ons on the family members when they do fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts