Non Reving & TSA Precheck

blue collar said:
Seems like PHX has to make it harder on all employees than any other station. One time I flew out, only one other person and I got pulled aside for a pat down, and we both had employee badges.

Who's taking lessons from whom?  PHX TSA, or the Brits?

Glad I can now avoid the UK, since they seem to have a propensity for "cavity" searching US crews, while the British crews slide on by.

And, of course, it's really easy to avoid PHX...a fact for which I am oh-so-grateful.

nycbusdriver said:
Who's taking lessons from whom?  PHX TSA, or the Brits?

Glad I can now avoid the UK, since they seem to have a propensity for "cavity" searching US crews, while the British crews slide on by.

And, of course, it's really easy to avoid PHX...a fact for which I am oh-so-grateful.
You fly the A330. Except the occasional one off scheduled operation or equipment sub your type doesn't serve PHX.

Josh

nycbusdriver said:
Several PHX red-eyes in December on the A330.  You don't know squat.
Re-read my post. I said occasionally scheduled. PHX doesn't see 330s on a daily basis like CLT, LHR, MAN, PHL, TLV, etc.

Josh

Update, got 4 for 4 TSA preecheck on my last 4 legs. Wife also, in addition to 2 sperate trips she took.  So I guess the bad start was just a statistical fluke.

Added note, none of these flights were close to full so I did not web check in but waited for the airport. So that is the one aspect I still want to see if I can get a pre-check with.