Nothing to say in almost 2 months...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry about.SWA...you ought to be worried about piece of crap/employee backstabbing airlines like Northwest or Delta airlines...After dumping thier employees and outsourcing their jobs to the $6/hr companies, they're gonna come out of bankruptcy with WADS of cash to invest in other airlines....so they can create even BIGGER lousy companies...and get rid of even MORE employees..so thier CEO's can collect even BIGGER bonuses for running even bigger lousy companies....

(Sticking my .02 cents in),...Yeah, NW would be the most logical "suiter", given the moderate presence in SEA/PDX,and a MEGA cargo operation in ANC.

One "negative" is AS is all boeing, whereas NW is mostly airbii'

NH/BB's

ps,

As an ex AAer, I'd hope that if AS was in play, that AA would prevail.

(Sticking my .02 cents in),...Yeah, NW would be the most logical "suiter", given the moderate presence in SEA/PDX,and a MEGA cargo operation in ANC.

One "negative" is AS is all boeing, whereas NW is mostly airbii'

NH/BB's
ps,

As an ex AAer, I'd hope that if AS was in play, that AA would prevail.

Yeah...'cause seniority mergers with AA look like soooo much fun. No thanks...

Some news that would concern AS is that Congress is looking at adding more beyond-perimeter slots to DCA. I suppose an additional SEA, more LAX and perhaps a PDX frequency would all be applied for. Any other cities? SFO? SAN?

Don't worry about.SWA...you ought to be worried about piece of crap/employee backstabbing airlines like Northwest or Delta airlines...After dumping thier employees and outsourcing their jobs to the $6/hr companies, they're gonna come out of bankruptcy with WADS of cash to invest in other airlines....so they can create even BIGGER lousy companies...and get rid of even MORE employees..so thier CEO's can collect even BIGGER bonuses for running even bigger lousy companies....

what about an airtran partner

Air Tran would make sense from a system integration perspective. However, there's the little issue of the 57 717s. I suppose they could paint a Dunkin' Donut on the tail and give them to Horizon.

Rumor has it SWA has $4B in the bank and is looking to buy someone. With the MDs gone in a year and a fresh ETOPS certificate, insiders are saying it could be a done deal.

SWA says they'll have some kind of announcement in November.

Stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts