Notice of Hearing

IMG_3037.PNG

Just saw that, thanks..."comparatively small"...lol

Apparently this might not be part of the full disputed claims reserve pool that the Company asked Judge Lane is they could release this month?

If so we continue to wait.

They didn't ask if they could release this month, they asked if it could be released.

The distribution from the 29th has nothing to do with the decision to allow larger true-up distributions.

They are two separate actions.

Part of the release was from the "Gains Tax Order" if I'm reading it correctly.

"The Gains Tax Order also specifies that “on or before the next Distribution Date” true-up payments will be distributed to “holders of Single-Dip General Unsecured Claims that were previously Allowed after the Effective Date of the Plan.”

Part of the release was from the "Gains Tax Order" if I'm reading it correctly.

"The Gains Tax Order also specifies that “on or before the next Distribution Date” true-up payments will be distributed to “holders of Single-Dip General Unsecured Claims that were previously Allowed after the Effective Date of the Plan.”

It's just a regular distribution from the Disputed Claims Reserve. The larger distribution, approved by Judge Lane in early August, is coming later.

Hoping to get a response of about when, in the next week or so.

Last edited:
It's just a regular distribution from the Disputed Claims Reserve. The larger distribution, approved by Judge Lane in early August, is coming later.

Hoping to get a response of about when, in the next week or so.
Any follow up NYer? I did have a union rep tell me this morning that he "thought"
that it was indeed part of Judge Lanes decision. Maybe not all, but partial.