Nov/Dec 2013 Pilot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
luvthe9 said:
Ask Marty about the sinking ship he booked you a cruise on. The end is near!
I booked a cruise on a submarine. I have a big fat target in my crosshairs.

snapthis said:
I expect the IRS will dig a little deeper after convicting Charles Davis of tax fraud. They might be curious of the Pilot's Association with US Airlines. Just a guess.

Carolina Taxpayers Also Cautioned About Tax Preparer Fraud and Other Illegal Tax Schemes

CHARLOTTE, NC - With the deadline for filing income tax returns rapidly approaching, Anne M. Tompkins, U.S. Attorney for the Western District of North Carolina, and Jeannine A. Hammett, Special Agent in Charge of the Internal Revenue Service-Criminal Investigation Division (IRS-CID), jointly announce recent tax fraud prosecutions and sentencings, and deliver a powerful warning to those who are thinking about breaking the law by committing tax crimes.

As April 15th approaches, honest taxpayers should rest assured: our office will work diligently to investigate and prosecute those individuals who try to cheat the tax system, said U.S. Attorney Tompkins. Whether dishonest taxpayers fail to report all of their income, attempt to obtain fraudulent refunds, or prepare bad tax returns for others, Tompkins continued, they face lengthy sentences and large fines. Tompkins noted the importance of deterring others from committing tax crimes stating, Our tax system is built on voluntary compliance, and tax criminals hurt all Americans by increasing the tax burden on honest taxpayers and refusing to pay their fair share.

The IRS fosters confidence in the American tax system through the investigation and prosecution of individuals and corporations who intentionally conceal income and evade taxes, stated Charlotte Field Office Special Agent in Charge Jeannine A. Hammett, IRS Criminal Investigation. Tax evasion is not a victimless crime. Honest, hardworking Americans pay the price when others choose to evade their tax obligations.

In the last year, the U.S. Attorneys Office, with the assistance of the IRS-CID, has prosecuted numerous individuals for criminal tax violations. Case highlights from the Western District of North Carolinas tax enforcement prosecutions over the last year include:
MOVE2CLT ?

[SIZE=14pt]Document 259 is quite the "trip down memory lane." All the familiar catchphrases and not much new. The tyranny of the majority, USAPA being bound to use the NIC and nothing else, the Officers admitting they completely supported the USAPA CBL. As to the issue of Gary being a no show, a step back to consider what the man had just gone through is logic enough that he simply could not attend. And the good Judge expecting working physicians to respond short notice and make statements "on the phone" is more indicative of her perceived "power" over the entire working world. Lots of busy folks and she wants them to drop everything to say a man that just had his chest cranked open and on narcotics cannot travel and show up in court.  Really? My only question at this point is how Silver gives the West their seat?  Based on her past, it’s going to be a real doozy of a ruling.  I am done here until she rules. See you all at the Ninth.  RR[/SIZE]

Reactions: 3 people
MUTATIS MUTANDIS said:
I expect the IRS will dig a little deeper after convicting Charles Davis of tax fraud. They might be curious of the Pilot's Association with US Airlines. Just a guess.
Carolina Taxpayers Also Cautioned About Tax Preparer Fraud and Other Illegal Tax Schemes
CHARLOTTE, NC - With the deadline for filing income tax returns rapidly approaching, Anne M. Tompkins, U.S. Attorney for the Western District of North Carolina, and Jeannine A. Hammett, Special Agent in Charge of the Internal Revenue Service-Criminal Investigation Division (IRS-CID), jointly announce recent tax fraud prosecutions and sentencings, and deliver a powerful warning to those who are thinking about breaking the law by committing tax crimes.
As April 15th approaches, honest taxpayers should rest assured: our office will work diligently to investigate and prosecute those individuals who try to cheat the tax system, said U.S. Attorney Tompkins. Whether dishonest taxpayers fail to report all of their income, attempt to obtain fraudulent refunds, or prepare bad tax returns for others, Tompkins continued, they face lengthy sentences and large fines. Tompkins noted the importance of deterring others from committing tax crimes stating, Our tax system is built on voluntary compliance, and tax criminals hurt all Americans by increasing the tax burden on honest taxpayers and refusing to pay their fair share.
The IRS fosters confidence in the American tax system through the investigation and prosecution of individuals and corporations who intentionally conceal income and evade taxes, stated Charlotte Field Office Special Agent in Charge Jeannine A. Hammett, IRS Criminal Investigation. Tax evasion is not a victimless crime. Honest, hardworking Americans pay the price when others choose to evade their tax obligations.
In the last year, the U.S. Attorneys Office, with the assistance of the IRS-CID, has prosecuted numerous individuals for criminal tax violations. Case highlights from the Western District of North Carolinas tax enforcement prosecutions over the last year include:
MOVE2CLT ?
Move to CLT?

Nah,

I've made some good money flipping real estate though. I'll keep my eye on the market for some fire sales after the merger and we get the seniority problem settled.

MUTATIS MUTANDIS said:
Gary's declaration is very interesting!
The most interesting part is that It IS NOT GARY's!!!!!!

Pat Skumanski wrote that...unless the dear frail heart patient made a fking unbelievable recovery in 48 hours...which means they both lied to the Judge. Can't wait to see how she's going to react to this amazing BS!

Reactions: 3 people
Reed Richards said:
Document 259 is quite the "trip down memory lane." All the familiar catchphrases and not much new. The tyranny of the majority, USAPA being bound to use the NIC and nothing else, the Officers admitting they completely supported the USAPA CBL. As to the issue of Gary being a no show, a step back to consider what the man had just gone through is logic enough that he simply could not attend. And the good Judge expecting working physicians to respond short notice and make statements "on the phone" is more indicative of her perceived "power" over the entire working world. Lots of busy folks and she wants them to drop everything to say a man that just had his chest cranked open and on narcotics cannot travel and show up in court.  Really? My only question at this point is how Silver gives the West their seat?  Based on her past, it’s going to be a real doozy of a ruling.  I am done here until she rules. See you all at the Ninth.  RR
Gary is a lying scumbag just like the rest of you scabs. Silver gets it.

Reactions: 2 people
Res Judicata said:
Gary is a lying scumbag just like the rest of you scabs. Silver gets it.

Birds of a feather flock together.

Whether it's the Cleary or Hummel nest, it's best not to stand under their tree.

Or anywhere near it......

Reactions: 1 person
And the hits keep coming.

No increase for the west. Only us in the east.

East Pilots: The following increases will apply for 2014 Active pilot premiums (there is an ongoing grievance pending on the premium increases):

* 100% PPO Plan: 5.7%

* 90% PPO Plan: 13.8%

* 80% PPO Plan: 10.1%

* Dental Plan: 0.9%

dca319 said:

East Pilots: The following increases will apply for 2014 Active pilot premiums (there is an ongoing grievance pending on the premium increases):

That recall to the WEST came just in time, good for those going back to PHX!

snapthis said:

Charles A. Davis - On September 10, 2012, Charles A. Davis, formerly of Mooresville, N.C., was sentenced to 10 years in prison for tax fraud. Davis, who was a pilot for U.S. Airways from 1983 through 2011, was convicted following trial of ten counts of filing false tax returns and one count of corruptly impeding the due administration of the IRS. Davis did not file timely income tax returns for 1996 through 2007 despite receipt of wages ranging from $129,950 to $190,510. Davis subsequently filed fraudulent amended income tax returns for 1996 through 2000, falsely claiming that he earned little or no adjusted gross income, and he later filed five fraudulent individual income tax returns for 2004 through 2008, reporting false amounts of federal income tax withheld for each of those years and requesting fraudulent refunds from the IRS in amounts up to approximately $1.5 million. (Case No. 5:11-cr-32)

dca319 said:

This info has been out for quite a while.

MUTATIS MUTANDIS said:
That recall to the WEST came just in time, good for those going back to PHX!
The only time PHX was bearable to an old Finlander like me is winter all other seasons are too hot. I'd be happy if the temperature never got over 70 or below 0.

Bob...old retarded pilut

Status
Not open for further replies.