Nov/Dec 2013 Pilot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
traderjake said:

I implicitly assume that if USAPA presents 3 lists they can not fairly represent the West.

That is clearly an implicit assumption that USAPA will breach its DFR in the future.   You are entitled to hold to such an implicit assumption without any fear of being remanded.  You could also assert an implicit assumption that the West could have a representative contrary to the certifications of the NMB, and no one would be harmed by your opinion and no one would sue you for publishing your opinion on a message board. 

Reactions: 2 people
nic4us said:
Do not know the status of the lawyer retained....

What I do know is that he will not be available to represent the east scabs.

Ever occur to you morons that the mere fact the West will be standing there representing ourselves is proof positive of uscaba's DFR failure?

post your bond with the court!

If the Company recognizes uncertified representatives that is indeed proof positive....  and that is before we even get to beach of contract. :lol:

How many representatives are allowed for a single class and craft of workers under the RLA?

Are we sure this seat at this meeting is a voicable seat?    Maybe it's like a non voting seat on a BOD.....HA....that would be funny.    Sure you can come and watch,  but shhhhh  don't say anything...

Reactions: 1 person
Black Swan said:
I did not say they would get representation. For exactly the same reason you will not either.
As much as you think you can carry a separate class status, I guarantee the NMB will not sanction it.
Parker is giving you his last possible attempt to try carry you into separate class. If the NMB were to do it, then the TWA pilots will have an equally deserved seat also.
Will not happen. I guarantee it.
I was going to point out why you are wrong...then decided not to waste the time.

I will say this though.....you "guarantee" what? Have you not figured out that your "guarantee" is as meaningless as your word?

Black Swan said:
Sure. I guarantee the sun will set Friday and nobody can force a seat at the table on USAPA or APA. The APA knows the Pandoras Box story.
BTW scab.....the company has a seat, no matter how loud you cry about it!

Reactions: 4 people
Phoenix said:
If the Company recognizes uncertified representatives that is indeed proof positive....  and that is before we even get to beach of contract. :lol:
The company is not recognizing uncertified reps....but, the MB panel will!

Oh, and. They will likely also recognize who the scabs at the table are who tried to weasel out a fair and equitable arbitrated award!

Res Judicata said:
Yes I can. The day you geniuses packed your bags and went home to pout leaving 20k/yr on the table.

"You'se" claim you've personally lost a quarter million, versus 20k/year for how long? Who's the true fool here? :)

nic4us said:
I was going to point out why you are wrong...then decided not to waste the time.

No surprise there, since even attempting such might require struggling with some semblance of "logic", which, very clearly, isn't your forte. :)

traderjake said:

I haven't watched as many episodes of Perry Mason as you so I'll leave that to the lawyers and judges.

Indeed jake, since you've otherwise obssessed yourself with "heroic" fantasies the likes of "Striking Distance", "LT hardy", and no worries on your evidencing any actual thought, since if you had even half a brain, you would be able to make a comfortable living from being a competent Trader, and not be burdened with frets over airline pay.

nic4us said:
BTW scab.....the company has a seat, no matter how loud you cry about it!
I expected an ignorant response from you.
If you were denied the use of the term scab, you could not even be expected to converse at the level of a fourth grader.

Reactions: 6 people
Hey, I got an idea...ask your West friend...you know...the guy who thinks he is smarter than the rest of the West pilot group. maybe he can explain it to you.
Pi brat said:
He says it's because he works with some of the stupidest people on earth. I swear, his words.

"he works with some of the stupidest people on earth"....I've always held that there are indeed, decent and intelligent people within the west ranks....as is indicated by your friend there.

Status
Not open for further replies.