Now THIS........from the 'DIRTIEST--D I C K'

Dirty D I C K...Cheney gave an exclusive Interview to ABC News, which will be broadcast for ALL to see beginning Monday 7/30, on GMA/7-am/World news tonite, at 6:30 pm (est), and Nightline/11:30 pm.

In it HE says Sara Palin was a Big Mistake for VP pick because she was NOWHERE near QUALIFIED !!!!!........ W O W !!!!

And to think that there are THOSE here on the 'cooler who Think she's qualified to be.......POTUS. Un-F'n-believable.

Oh how I WORSHIP the Ground DIRTY DICK has 'coming to him', after being The MOST responsible for 3,000 + DEATHS of military men and women sent to Iraq !

May GOD DAM* HIM !!

Besides the fact your an idiot, Barrack is not qualified to be POTUS, either !

You sure about that?

What criteria does he not meet?

Mine ! Never had a real job, ( community organizer is not a real job ), never ran a business and when he had a semblance of a real job, only showed up approx. 1/4 of the time he was suppose to be working !
Obama making less than a quarter of Senate votes

http://articles.cnn.com/2007-11-02/politics/obama.missed.votes_1_obama-spokesman-bill-burton-iranian-revolutionary-guard-rothenberg-political-report?_s=PM:pOLITICS

Next !

He is not a Southern White Male.

RACE CARD BEING PLAYED !< TYPICAL DEMORAT RESPONSE !

Didn't know Romney was from the south !

Great, good for you both.

Still doesn't show how (or why) Obama does not meet the qualifications to be POTUS.

hell I meet the qualifications, doesn't mean I should be though, so let's put it this way. He meets the legal qualifications but experience wise he was and is in miles over his head.

Back