NRTP HELP

dash8roa

Senior
Oct 25, 2003
I am a retired US employee and I do not know how to find the number of D1's I have for the year. I can use NRTP to list for flights but that's all. Can anyone help? Thanks. 

dash8roa said:
I am a retired US employee and I do not know how to find the number of D1's I have for the year. I can use NRTP to list for flights but that's all. Can anyone help? Thanks. 

Sign into retiree travel...............click  " Traveler Information "................... it is listed to the far right under your name. Click on D! Summary..........

Reactions: 1 person
mike33 said:

Sign into retiree travel...............click  " Traveler Information "................... it is listed to the far right under your name. Click on D! Summary..........
All I have to log onto is nrtp.jetnet.aa.com. No link on the right side. Thanks.

Why does only the first flight show my listing and not the connecting one? I already checked in. Thanks.

dash8roa said:
Why does only the first flight show my listing and not the connecting one? I already checked in. Thanks.
Your listing does NOT show up on the connecting flights list UNTIL you are issued at seat on your 1st flight.  Making 2 connects, you will not show up on 3rd flight until 2nd seat issued.

Reactions: 2 people

Latest posts