Nuts and Guns and Guns and Nuts and Nuts and Guns

Yup, (SADLY), ANOTHER White NUT JOB in "I LOVE MY GUNS" TEX-ASSS !
I've got $100.00 to $1.00, that the Sick x rick didn't vote for Bernie or Hillary !
(Maybe he voted for Louis Farrakhan) ???

THIS JUST IN 'Dog.
Seems 'our boy' Delvin Patrick Kelley was a member of the USAF, who got his arse Court Marshalled, did time in a military Slammer', and was a WIFE BEATER to boot.

We should be hearing from that NRA D - Bag, Wayne La Pierre shortly I suspect !!

Last edited:
Reactions: delldude
First off, like everyone else, I'm heartbroken over this, and for the loved ones left behind.
That Said, I'm Wondering about the diseased Adults.
I'm wondering if ANY of them voted for T-Rump, to make sure that no one would take their precious TEXAS GUNS away.(Not that Hillary OR Bernie was going to eradicate the 2nd amendment ) And IF So, I'm 'wondering' HOW THEY LIKE THE N R A, NOW ???????

It doesn't matter who he voted for. It doesn't matter who the Las Vegas shooter voted for (remember Las Vegas???). I only know that in less that one month almost 100 people lost their lives to a device that did exactly what it was designed to do. But we defend right for anybody to get their hands on that device. Pro common sense is NOT the same as anti gun. Maybe the default position for the American flag should become half mast.

Yup, (SADLY), ANOTHER White NUT JOB in "I LOVE MY GUNS" TEX-ASSS !
I've got $100.00 to $1.00, that the Sick x rick didn't vote for Bernie or Hillary !
(Maybe he voted for Louis Farrakhan) ???

THIS JUST IN 'Dog.
Seems 'our boy' Delvin Patrick Kelley was a member of the USAF, who got his arse Court Marshalled, did time in a military Slammer', and was a WIFE BEATER to boot.

We should be hearing from that NRA D - Bag, Wayne La Pierre shortly I suspect !!

Was an atheist just like you.

Seems that Big Government failed here. Had the USAF properly reported the violence which got him kicked out to the FBI, he never would have been able to legally purchase his firearms.

And once again, a good guy with a gun stopped the violence from escalating even further.

Oh, and yes, he was an atheist. His Facebooks stream sounds like it had a lot of the crap Bears and other atheists like to spew.

Hollywood and pop culture loves to paint atheists as such good, moral people. Now one of their own just shot up a church? Can't tell that story....

Seems that Big Government failed here. Had the USAF properly reported the violence which got him kicked out to the FBI, he never would have been able to legally purchase his firearms.

And once again, a good guy with a gun stopped the violence from escalating even further.

Oh, and yes, he was an atheist. His Facebooks stream sounds like it had a lot of the crap Bears and other atheists like to spew.

Hollywood and pop culture loves to paint atheists as such good, moral people. Now one of their own just shot up a church? Can't tell that story....

Grounds for a huge lawsuit against USAF?

It doesn't matter who he voted for. It doesn't matter who the Las Vegas shooter voted for (remember Las Vegas???). I only know that in less that one month almost 100 people lost their lives to a device that did exactly what it was designed to do. But we defend right for anybody to get their hands on that device. Pro common sense is NOT the same as anti gun. Maybe the default position for the American flag should become half mast.
Another KCFrier falsehood: "But we defend right for anybody to get their hands on that device".
No legal gun owner alive including the NRA defends the right of "anybody" to get a firearm, especially violent atheists who attacked his own family, served 12 months in the brig from a bad conduct discharge. The violent atheist shooter never should have passed a back round check, but Obammys military failed to enter his charges in the system, no surprise as Obammy pardoned many criminals. Fortunately there was two heroes who engaged him, one a NRA instructor with a AR15 who put two rounds in the punk, then he dropped his weapon and ran like the coward he was and killed himself. Its a shame there wasn't a armed person in the church, as soon as rounds are fired back, the cowards run.
"Pro common sense" doesn't exist in libtard circles, your proof of that.

Is that something like a reach around?
You and Wonder Mutt having a libtard one-liner contest today? Soon Grampa Bears will be here yelling and cussing at his computer with the CAPS lock on. More like a circle jerk.

Atheists and guns, guns and atheists, atheists and libtards, libtards and guns....

You and Wonder Mutt having a libtard one-liner contest today? Soon Grampa Bears will be here yelling and cussing at his computer with the CAPS lock on. More like a circle jerk.

Atheists and guns, guns and atheists, atheists and libtards, libtards and guns....

prozac and hackman...hackman and prozac

KCFrier and lobotomy.

Back on topic, apparently the violent atheist shooter escaped a mental hospital while in the military? How did the military not flag this guy in NICS?
Was it just a mistake or a Obammy era military directed?
"The report stated that El Paso police were advised Kelley, then 21, was a danger to himself and others as he had been caught smuggling firearms onto Holloman Air Base in New Mexico and was trying to carry out death threats against military superiors".

Not good. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/0...-psychiatric-hospital-while-in-air-force.html

YOu know hack...the guy was mentally ill. Great. The dear leader rolled back limits on selling guns to the mentally ill, but he didn't hold up the legislation like a toddler proudly pointing to the poop he made in the potty. Just kind of let that one fly low. It was part of "doing more in 6 months than Obama did in 8 years". But you know something? I know several atheists that live a more "Christ-like" life than many bible thumping Christians. Here's an example...most atheists I know are able to conduct a discussion without throwing out the word "tard", because as the good book says - "whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me". You just called God a tard.

W H O,...in HELLL, ever said I was an atheist, WHO ???????
Certainly not me.
Now if you want to call me an atheist because I do NOT believe a science defying BULL SHITE story like an IMMACULATE CONCEPTION, then 'knock yourself out' !!

If you want to call me an atheist because i do NOT believe a science DEFYING story of a male mortal human being " Levitating " upward toward the heavens, well then,..." Have at it " !

If you want to call me an atheist because I refuse to swallow a BULL SHITE story about 'some guy' having a Birthday on the 25th of December, when there is ABSOLUTELY zero proof of it, then.." go for it ".

It's VERY noticeable to those of us who've known you for a long time, that your posts are less and less creditable as time goes by. Your 'better' days were when you 'WERE' working @ AA, but Now, well your on par now with a Idiot like ' HACK JOB ' !!