Nw Loses $400mil This Qtr, Bk Near...

local 12 proud said:
when did I realize what SCAB? of course AMFA knew 18 months in advance that NWA's game plan was to break the union and send all maintenance to third party so they said FU you will not have our services to expidite our demise. HOW LAME CAN YOU BE PTO/KTO? the jobs were/are going away period no matter what AMFA did, so the membership said UP YOURS NWA if your going to slash our throats and bleed us to death, then by GOD we will take you down with us........why is this concept so hard for you to grasp? oh I forgot a coward begs for mercy and the table scraps aportioned to him by his master. SO KTO/PTO enjoy your short stint with NWA because soon all maitenance will be farmed out to some third party hack/sweat shop!
[post="298506"][/post]​

Ohh, you must mean the places that AMFA mechs will soon be applying and guess what I heard from some recruiters I know, AMFA mechs are calling contract houses looking for contract jobs hehehehe what foot is the scab lable on???

SCAB= The healing of infection and or damaged area caused by union blood sucking!!!!

local 12 proud said:
...of course AMFA knew 18 months in advance that NWA's game plan was to break the union and send all maintenance to third party so they said FU you will not have our services to expidite our demise.
[post="298506"][/post]​
Why didn't AMFA put together a strategy to stop Northwest? They did nothing but what Northwest wanted them too. I'll bet good ole Delle accepted some nice payouts to sit around and do notheing but what his puppet masters wanted. I just think this went way to easy for Northwest.

HOW LAME CAN YOU BE PTO? the jobs were/are going away period no matter what AMFA did, so the membership said UP YOURS NWA if your going to slash our throats and bleed us to death, then by GOD we will take you down with us........why is this concept so hard for you to grasp?

I understand that you would want to take the company down with you. The problem is that you didn't. AMFA failed by not protecting its member’s jobs and it failed by not bringing down Northwest. It will also now fail at all other airlines. What don’t you understand about that? AMFA got played. Now 100% of its members are going to pay for their incompetence.

oh I forgot a coward begs for mercy and the table scraps aportioned to him by his master. SO PTO enjoy your short stint with NWA because soon all maitenance will be farmed out to some third party hack/sweat shop!
I am enjoying it here. Thank you for your concern. I'm fully aware my position here is temporary; I wouldn't have it any other way.

Back