NWA Gate Agents

PlayTheOdds

Veteran
Sep 1, 2005
Contract and the South
Visit site
It appears that NWA Gate Agents like to play their own little games with Scab Non-revvers. To hell with the seniority list eh? Here is a quote from a gate agent manager at MSP working Gate G-10 today. "You will sit there until, if or when, we call you. You have a seniority date of 05 and we all know what that means, so you had better sit here and be seen and not heard or you will not get on this flight or any other flight today." Non-rev boarding continued but it sure wasn't done by seniority. I took a survey at the zone and found that a very high percentage of the Scabs that non-rev on a regular basis have had very similar issues.

Well ladies and gentlemen we have been introduced to this little program called PARS, to hell with RADAR. This program gives us the exact same information you have. We are particularly interested in the fact that we can now pull flight manifest. We are setting up our own little network so that a simple phone call will instantly get all information pulled and gathered to send to the appropriate channels. If you think you are going to continue getting away with these little vendettas you are wrong. I suggest you people do your jobs and leave your personnel issues at home.

Personally I think they should throw the seniority part out and make it first come first serve. When it is time for non-rev boarding you just simply call off the names in order of the waitlist, just a suggestion.

Nice!!!! :up: I hate to inform you but this process has gone on for years, not just involving scabs, so don't take it personal. If you decide to fight city hall, good luck!!! All it takes is one phone call by an agent about behavior during non reving and you will be driving home!!! Sort of your word vs theirs......

It appears that NWA Gate Agents like to play their own little games with Scab Non-revvers.

boo frickty hoo! You know you are scab and that scabs are the lowest form of human life form yet you don't understand why no one wants to assist you. My question to you is this. If you guys were hired in 05 and the company has been downsizing pretty much since and not hiring. The who in the world would you be beating to a seat on the airplane? Not only are you the lowest life form but you would apparently be the most junior person in the system. If NWA is like normal carriers your seniorty at being the bottom of the list means you are boarded last. What you like most scabs and want to blend into the woodwork and board with the regular pax so as not to be noticed. Well listen Judas I would not be surprised if you are not given the welcome mat. That is the price you pay for being a SCAB.

If you are such a big tuff guy why not argue with the agent and make a big stink? What? that spine transplant did not take did it? Typical of a scab. Don't get what you want you run to your mother and ask her to kick the bad guys away. Never worry about standing on your own two feet when you got the world "licked" by living on your knees.

By the way, I hope you watched the plane depart along with the next three flights. Perhaps in the future you will think about your actions before you do something as stupid as becoming a SCAB.

Now that one had to hurt! Poor scabby PTO isn't being treated fairly by the gate agents. Boo Hoo Hoo! Waah Waah! Well PTO what did you expect? You're a scum sucking weasel of a scab. Thanks to scabs like you, PTO, soon nobody in this industry will have flight benefits.

It appears that NWA Gate Agents like to play their own little games with Scab Non-revvers. To hell with the seniority list eh? Here is a quote from a gate agent manager at MSP working Gate G-10 today. "You will sit there until, if or when, we call you. You have a seniority date of 05 and we all know what that means, so you had better sit here and be seen and not heard or you will not get on this flight or any other flight today." Non-rev boarding continued but it sure wasn't done by seniority. I took a survey at the zone and found that a very high percentage of the Scabs that non-rev on a regular basis have had very similar issues.

Well ladies and gentlemen we have been introduced to this little program called PARS, to hell with RADAR. This program gives us the exact same information you have. We are particularly interested in the fact that we can now pull flight manifest. We are setting up our own little network so that a simple phone call will instantly get all information pulled and gathered to send to the appropriate channels. If you think you are going to continue getting away with these little vendettas you are wrong. I suggest you people do your jobs and leave your personnel issues at home.

Personally I think they should throw the seniority part out and make it first come first serve. When it is time for non-rev boarding you just simply call off the names in order of the waitlist, just a suggestion.
HOLY CRAP! A SCABANIC that thinks HE's ABOVE GARY WILSON!

Even GARY WILSON was denied boarding by a gate agent so what makes you so special?

Loved the fact that Gary himself had a tissy fit at the gate stating the classic line "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM"!?

She said "No and I don't care"

If you are such a big tuff guy why not argue with the agent and make a big stink? What? that spine transplant did not take did it?

By the way, I hope you watched the plane depart along with the next three flights. Perhaps in the future you will think about your actions before you do something as stupid as becoming a SCAB.
I hate to disappoint you guys but it wasn't me this happened to, so you can get off your high horse. There is no need to create a stink for it will get you nowhere much less on a plane, we are fully aware of that. Now when complaints start rolling in with documents to back them up then we will see some changes being made. It surprises even me how many people my seniority date is ahead of. By the way hotshot regardless of seniority a CLS 5 goes before a 5W any day of the week.

What a joke. Typical SCAB mentality. Regardless of airline...AA, TWA, NWA...wherever there have been SCABS, they do their dirty work, and then can't understand why nobody is rushing to befriend them.

Typical.

It appears that NWA Gate Agents like to play their own little games with Scab Non-revvers.

If you think you are going to continue getting away with these little vendettas you are wrong. I suggest you people do your jobs and leave your personnel issues at home.
Why don't you just clobber them with your "9th ward Houstonian" racist remarks? Seem's you can't get along with anyone but Management and other SCABS!

BUMPED FROM THE RED TAIL, THEN TAKE THE RAIL.....SCAB :D

Were not looking for friends, just people that are capable of performing their jobs in a professional manner.
You are despised not only by this board, but the very company you are employed at. You just will never understand the concept of solidarity, Therfore get used to the status of being cast aside like a dirty diaper!

Were not looking for friends, just people that are capable of performing their jobs in a professional manner.

Professional Manner? A f-ing scab would not know the definition of professional. If you were a professional you would not be a weasel sucking beaver face of a scab.

Nice!!!! :up: I hate to inform you but this process has gone on for years, not just involving scabs, so don't take it personal. If you decide to fight city hall, good luck!!! All it takes is one phone call by an agent about behavior during non reving and you will be driving home!!! Sort of your word vs theirs......
Yes, I am sure that it has but has there been a concerted effort to put an end to it? Documentation is everything, it null and voids the he said she said issue. It is a very simple concept that can bring an end to this.

You are at the gate and it is time for the non-revers to begin boarding you are number four on the list but six others board ahead of you. When you get on the plane or get bumped simply call the zone and have a current waitlist pulled to see where you stood on the waitlist. If it coincides with the boarding fine, if it doesn't then the mechanic at the zone prints a flight manifest and a preprinted complaint letter and fills in the blanks then makes a copy for our records and turns the other over to management. When we have collected a good amount of these we will then send the lot to HR. With the number of mechanics and family members non-reving I do not think it will take long to create a "stink" at the upper levels of management.

I know you guys think that we Scabs are a bunch of riff-raff individuals but when we do come together we are a force to be recond with. Just a few days after the strike the contract houses tried to back peddle on our first bonus. At our next meeting in the conference room with a NWA Rep present we brought the issue up. The contract house was blindsided like you wouldn't believe. We were ready to walk right then and there. The contract house had lost all control of the meeting and the NWA Rep had to take over. He assured us that we would be getting our bonuses the following payday. That Friday we had our bonuses in hand. AMFA disregarded the Scabs as if we were nothing. The contract house disregarded us, I suggest you guys pay attention or you will learn as they did.

I hate to disappoint you guys but it wasn't me this happened to, so you can get off your high horse. There is no need to create a stink for it will get you nowhere much less on a plane, we are fully aware of that. Now when complaints start rolling in with documents to back them up then we will see some changes being made. It surprises even me how many people my seniority date is ahead of. By the way hotshot regardless of seniority a CLS 5 goes before a 5W any day of the week.

Hey coward, here's a news flash for you. The SCAB denied boarding in your story was you. You see, a SCAB is a SCAB is a SCAB. I applaud this Gate Agent. pto, you continue to ignore the FACT that SCABS are lower than whale feces.

Let's see, you erode a proud craft & profession. You willingly attack unions for protecting union jobs. And you complain about non-rev travel? PRICELESS!

Let's see, you erode a proud craft & profession. You willingly attack unions for protecting union jobs. And you complain about non-rev travel? PRICELESS!
He has no clue Ken, Its above his understanding!

“Cluelessness - There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.â€￾...(See PTO)

Ken, I am so glad you came out of the closet. I do wish others would follow your lead. I look forward to your posts as much as I do the Princess'. I erode nothing but I am helping fill in the washouts unions leave behind. As far as complaining about non-reving you are wrong on that issue as well, I am simply addressing the issue.

Latest posts